Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Dominique Bra elastic feels uniquely uncomfortable

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 10:06 am
I used to have the best experiences at Saposh, until I bought a bra that I wasnt happy with.

I came to the store and boss asks me "If you wear a pair of shoes and theyre not comfortable, will they take them back?"

So I figured Id try another bra, the one below.

Its sticking/pricking me on the elastic. Its definitely not too small.

I thought washing it a few times will solve it, but it doesnt. Theres something about the fiber in the elastic.

Has anyone else had this feeling with this bra?

https://www.kohls.com/product/.....0.jsp (I bought mine at Saposh).

Well, another Saposh bra is going in the trash.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 10:07 am
Double post

theoneandonly

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 10:12 am
amother OP wrote:

I came to the store and boss asks me "If you wear a pair of shoes and theyre not comfortable, will they take them back?"

Shoe stores let you try on shoes and walk around in them to see if they are comfortable. The one and only time I went to Saposh, the saleslady just handed me some bras, said they would be good for me, and that was it. (I never went back). 100 percent disagree with her comparison to shoe stores, sorry.

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 10:31 am
theoneandonly wrote:
Shoe stores let you try on shoes and walk around in them to see if they are comfortable. The one and only time I went to Saposh, the saleslady just handed me some bras, said they would be good for me, and that was it. (I never went back). 100 percent disagree with her comparison to shoe stores, sorry.

She compared it with a shoe store taking back worn shoes. No store does that.
Why should they take back a worn bra? What are they supposed to do with it?

amother
Caramel

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 10:38 am
No reason to name a store. Please delete from you op and anyone who quoted it. You could have made your point without saying the name of the store.

amother
Narcissus

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 10:40 am
I also had a terrible experience at Saposh. I only go to orchard corset now. Faigy is amazing at fitting and the customer service there is outstanding!

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 11:22 am
amother Gray wrote:

I think bras are underwear and you cannot return or exchange them legally in Israel anyway.

Regardless I haven't had good experiences there either. Have yet to find a store that have good experiences in.

theoneandonly

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 11:23 am
amother Gray wrote:

The point was that shoe stores let you try on shoes and walk around in them to see if they are comfortable. If the bra store doesn't let you try on bras to see if they are comfortable then they should at least let you return them if they are uncomfortable. Bras are expensive and it's not fair to not let you try on for a decent length of time + not return.

amf

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 12:24 pm
I've had really good luck with other Dominique bras
Maybe now that you know your size in that brand, see if you can find others on Amazon and try/return at your leisure

HeartyAppetite

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 12:45 pm
I always had a good experience in saposh, and the only bras I like are the Dominique ones.

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 12:52 pm
theoneandonly wrote:
The point was that shoe stores let you try on shoes and walk around in them to see if they are comfortable. If the bra store doesn't let you try on bras to see if they are comfortable then they should at least let you return them if they are uncomfortable. Bras are expensive and it's not fair to not let you try on for a decent length of time + not return.

Of course they let you try it on in the store.

theoneandonly

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 1:22 pm
amother Gray wrote:
Of course they let you try it on in the store.

For a second in the dressing room with the saleslady staring at you saying, "yes it fits it's good." Not comparable to walking around in a pair of shoes and taking your time to decide if they fit well and are comfortable.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 1:23 pm
As an aside, I've been wearing Abergele for a long time. In the last year or so their bras are made poorly. I need the support and officially their bras are supposed to be the best. Anyone else finds that their breasts spill out of them underneath? Can you recommend another brand?

amother
Hibiscus

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 2:03 pm
amother Floralwhite wrote:
As an aside, I've been wearing Abergele for a long time. In the last year or so their bras are made poorly. I need the support and officially their bras are supposed to be the best. Anyone else finds that their breasts spill out of them underneath? Can you recommend another brand?

I really like my Anita bras.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics