Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Has anyone tried to get an answer from Closeout Connections

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 07 2024, 11:20 pm
Has anyone tried to get an answer from Closeout Connections about an item they saw online?

Ive been writing emails and leaving phone messages for a week and I never got an answer to my question.

Theres a linen set being sold in all the stores that I want to buy in Queen size. They told me in the BP store that it doesnt come in Queen Size. But on their website, I can order it in Queen size.

Dumb problem, why dont I just order it online and see what happens? (Then it might take weeks for them to get back to me and refund me).

Cant someone answer an email that I wrote on the Contact us part of the website, or answer my phone call that I left on the managers extension?

Why have a "Contact Us" on the website and a phone number where you get voicemail instructing you to leave a voicemail, if days passed and Im not getting a single answer to

"Does this set come in Queen Size?",

after store person said no, but on website I CAN select Queen.

amother
Tomato

Post Wed, Feb 07 2024, 11:29 pm
I had the same problem years ago. If they told you in store that it's not available, I would believe them. Their website is not always accurate or updated. I found that out when I placed an order, and it just wasn't processed because the item was out of stock.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 07 2024, 11:36 pm
amother Tomato wrote:
I had the same problem years ago. If they told you in store that it's not available, I would believe them. Their website is not always accurate or updated. I found that out when I placed an order, and it just wasn't processed because the item was out of stock.

Thanks. That must be the case here.

Its confusing for customers though.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries