Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Mikvah: How far would you go?

Yael

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 7:20 pm
If you knew that there was a stunning, spa-like Mikvah experience just a short drive away, would you travel to check it out?

With so many community mikvahs minutes away from our homes, it might seem extra.

But some months, we need a little something extra.

Something to transport us away from our everyday stresses and responsibilities into an atmosphere of tranquility and peace, so we can come home rejuvenated – both physically and spiritually.

Each month, The Mikvah welcomes women from across the Tristate area, who travel to experience the beauty of mikvah in the most beautiful, luxurious way possible.

With 28 spa-like prep rooms, 4 heated immersion pools, private indoor parking, self check-in option, personal prep kits, customizable music, and an immaculately clean facility, your mikvah experience will be transformed from another item on your to-do list into an evening of beauty and relaxation.

Most importantly of all, our mikvah attendants care for every visitor with the utmost respect and privacy, maintaining the highest level of dignity and sensitivity so you can feel comfortable and confident with your mikvah experience.

The feedback cards speak for themselves:

"I live a 30-minute car ride away and always hated mikvah night because of the unpleasant experience I've had in my neighborhood mikvahs. Your mikvah is just beautiful – overall an amazing experience.”

"For a mitzvah that I've constantly been on the brink of dropping altogether, this mikvah experience has brought me back to it time and time again. The friendliness, cleanliness, and lack of judgment makes me excited to come back every month."

“I struggle with appreciating the mitzvah of niddah. But the experience here was so welcoming, pleasant, and meaningful for me. I felt like the mitzvah was truly mine. Thank you, I will be returning."

“I wish every community had a mikvah like this. I traveled from Monsey and it was worth it!”

It’s the mikvah that everyone is talking about. Come see why.

Visit The Mikvah to learn more, book your visit, or schedule a tour.

Find mikvah to be challenging? You’re not alone. Join The Mikvah’s Instagram community for tips, insights and inspiration: instagram.com/themikvah

Sponsored Post
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics