Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Miami beach

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 12:53 am
We want to rent something, either air bnb or hotel room as close to the beach as possible, preferably 350 or less for 2 nights. Is there such a thing that's also near kosher eateries?

Also if we stay on ocean drive anywhere, do we need to pay for parking? or we stay farther away, how close can we get to the beach by car?

Thanks!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 12:50 pm
Can anyone advise me? thanks!

amother
Bronze

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 2:03 pm
are you asking about street parking in south beach? yes there’s street parking there

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 2:32 pm
amother Bronze wrote:
are you asking about street parking in south beach? yes there’s street parking there

Do any hotels have free parking? or free street parking? We will be renting a car so I'm trying to figure out what makes the most sense financially...to stay closer to the beach and park at the hotel or stay further away for cheaper and drive/park on the street.

And also curious about restaurants in Miami Beach...are there any close to hotels (besides for the popular surfside hotel)?

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 2:34 pm
Sorry, but I don't think your budget is realistic for what you're asking for.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 4:50 pm
I've seen many rentals both hotels and air bnb for that price or less, just not sure about the specifics and parking fees, location, etc. Wanting to hear from ppl who have been there

amother
Bronze

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 5:00 pm
amother OP wrote:
Do any hotels have free parking? or free street parking? We will be renting a car so I'm trying to figure out what makes the most sense financially...to stay closer to the beach and park at the hotel or stay further away for cheaper and drive/park on the street.

And also curious about restaurants in Miami Beach...are there any close to hotels (besides for the popular surfside hotel)?

there are lots of restaurants on 41st street. I highly doubt you’ll find free hotel parking since it’s an expensive area. sometime we just park on the street.

busy mommy

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 8:47 pm
Its not always so easy to find street parking and even street parking you have to pay for.

amother
Brass

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 8:57 pm
Hotel parking is around $30 a night all along Collins Ave. I doubt you will find a hotel for less than $275 a night during the winter unless ots a rundown low class motel.

shoshana2

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 9:08 pm
The Alexander Air B and B

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 9:59 pm
amother Brass wrote:
Hotel parking is around $30 a night all along Collins Ave. I doubt you will find a hotel for less than $275 a night during the winter unless ots a rundown low class motel.

OP said she wants $350 for a 2-night stay, which means with parking she wants less than $150 a night including tax - near the beach and kosher food! Doesn't seem realistic, unless it's a total dump...

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 16 2024, 1:17 am
is air bnb a better option?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics