Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3  4 30  31  32  Next

amother
Cinnamon

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 11:37 pm
amother Dandelion wrote:
The tweet implies marriage issues and that he injured her.

I had abdominal surgery. I also had a difficult recovery. I was discharged the next day and took a week and half to recover and according to my doctor it was long. 2 weeks in the hospital and 65 days of recovery is excessive.

I has a hysterectomy and it took me a few weeks to recover enough to leave the house. I couldn't go back to work for about 2 months. I only went back when my disability money ran out but I still wasn't up to it. She has the luxury of being able to stay home for months. And her usual schedule means hours of standing in front of people, having to look beautiful, in heels and makeup and skinny clothing. I'm sure it's exhausting when she's feeling fine.

amother
Moonstone

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 11:46 pm
She had been losing a lot of weight. Maybe she is in recovery for anorexia. She was always fit, but not as skeletal as lately. Could also really be a stomach issue that could be stopping her from eating that needed surgery.

marvinkay

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 11:59 pm
Maybe it’s HG again?

amother
Maroon

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 12:23 am
amother Raspberry wrote:
Bubbies or boobies? 🤨

Bubbies.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 12:26 am
amother Bluebonnet wrote:
Not wanting to share something with the entire world, (literally), does not mean shoving it under the rug. They're entitled to the privacy, even if they're personal figures.

I agree with this 100%. The issue is that the institution she joined doesn't hold by this. They usually have her standing outside and smiling and waving within a day of giving birth. They don't care about her privacy over her role within their organisation and I don't think they started caring a couple of months ago. What's happening right now is not typical behaviour for the institution she joined. It's strange. That's why people think something is happening.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 12:33 am
amother Aster wrote:
Maybe it’s pregnancy related. Doesn’t she suffer from severe HG?

I was thinking that as well actually because yes, she did. And I saw that someone speculated that maybe it's very high risk and they don't want to announce until they're sure everything is ok. But the truth is, it really doesn't explain everything. The palace hasn't even had someone issue a statement on her behalf? Even if it was an illness or pregnancy, they can't pose her somehow in a picture that hides it?

To be clear, I'm not saying she owes this to anyone. It just seems to be odd behaviour for them to not show anything for months. Someone said she didn't even issue a statement thanking the public for their birthday wishes on her birthday. Supposedly that's atypical. I frankly don't care that she didn't. I hope she's okay. But I do think something is up.

Debbie

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 12:34 am
amother Raspberry wrote:
Bubbies or boobies? 🤨

I'm English and would say boobies; Bubbies as far as I'm concerned are grandmothers.
Incidentally the late queen was known as Granny to her grandchildren.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 12:42 am
amother Cinnamon wrote:
I has a hysterectomy and it took me a few weeks to recover enough to leave the house. I couldn't go back to work for about 2 months. I only went back when my disability money ran out but I still wasn't up to it. She has the luxury of being able to stay home for months. And her usual schedule means hours of standing in front of people, having to look beautiful, in heels and makeup and skinny clothing. I'm sure it's exhausting when she's feeling fine.

I don't know why people think that the wife of the heir to the throne of England (and mother of the next in line) has the luxury of sitting home for months. That's not how it really works. That's the American idea of a princess but when you join the royal family, your life is not really your own anymore. There are tons of social obligations and there is lots of work. This is not my personal opinion on what Catherine owes the public - which is absolutely nothing. It's an observation of what the institution expects that she owes to everyone. If she were resting up for months, they'd probably still have someone to assist her in thanking her well-wishers, and likely still manage to organise a picture or two here or there. That's not what's happening. From my perspective, she's a human and a mother to a few small children so I just hope they're all okay.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 12:51 am
Twitter is currently a rabbit hole of crazy conspiracy theories and I personally think they’re ridiculous.

My assumption is that she’s going through something medically exactly as they said. Seemingly this isn’t some minor surgery but something tough.

I don’t really care much about the royal family, but Kate is a nice person, a mom and wife, and I’d hate to hear anything happened to her,

amother
Lemonlime

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 12:55 am
amother Dandelion wrote:
No didn't notice. You have pictures of when it looked like a wig?

amother
Crystal

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 1:09 am
Debbie wrote:
I'm English and would say boobies; Bubbies as far as I'm concerned are grandmothers.
Incidentally the late queen was known as Granny to her grandchildren.

I'm English and I agree, people definitely say bubby / bubbies for Jewish grandmothers. I even had an English friend whose grandmother for some inexplicable reason spelled it "booby"... now that is weird - go figure.

amother
Iris

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 1:19 am
she always seemed so sweet
I'm truly curious and mildly concerned what's up with her
and I feel wierd about it

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 1:43 am

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 1:46 am
Miranda Wright wrote:
No one wants to think about their future queen pooping, better to just shove the whole thing under the rug.

Not a great visual! LOL

amother
Mimosa

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 3:21 am
This is my speculation:

She lost a lot of weight recently- right?

I know someone this happened to- so this is why I got the idea:
Maybe she had the gastric bypass surgery (even though she was never heavy - there is so much pressure on the royals to be celebrity weight, even after 4 babies), and then hit a weight where it got to low to keep loosing but could not stop. They took her in for surgery to correct it, but undoing the bypass is complicated and it was unsuccessful, and was complicated.

The person I know who this happened to had 4 years until they hit the unhealthy weight, went in to corrective surgery and then it was complication after complication, full hospitalization for 3 years, and he still is not back to normal

Brit in Israel

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 3:38 am
amother Crystal wrote:
I'm English and I agree, people definitely say bubby / bubbies for Jewish grandmothers. I even had an English friend whose grandmother for some inexplicable reason spelled it "booby"... now that is weird - go figure.

Bobby is an English nickname for Bob.
The only time it's not a 'nice' word is when spelt and said b**bies for br*asts.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 3:41 am
amother OP wrote:
I agree with this 100%. The issue is that the institution she joined doesn't hold by this. They usually have her standing outside and smiling and waving within a day of giving birth. They don't care about her privacy over her role within their organisation and I don't think they started caring a couple of months ago. What's happening right now is not typical behaviour for the institution she joined. It's strange. That's why people think something is happening.
King Charles is breaking protocol a lot ,especially with health information.

amother
Latte

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 3:46 am
amother Mimosa wrote:
This is my speculation:

She lost a lot of weight recently- right?

I know someone this happened to- so this is why I got the idea:
Maybe she had the gastric bypass surgery (even though she was never heavy - there is so much pressure on the royals to be celebrity weight, even after 4 babies), and then hit a weight where it got to low to keep loosing but could not stop. They took her in for surgery to correct it, but undoing the bypass is complicated and it was unsuccessful, and was complicated.

The person I know who this happened to had 4 years until they hit the unhealthy weight, went in to corrective surgery and then it was complication after complication, full hospitalization for 3 years, and he still is not back to normal

Highly unlikely. She would have had to have the first surgery and take some time off which didn't happen
Also no normal surgeon would do bypass surgery for someone at her weight

amother
Crystal

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 4:15 am
Brit in Israel wrote:
Bobby is an English nickname for Bob.
The only time it's not a 'nice' word is when spelt and said b**bies for br*asts.

They spelled it Booby, not Bobby Can't Believe It

fradiefraysie

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 4:42 am
My theory is that she’s had a tummy tuck with repair of stomach muscles. Very small framed women can end up quite messed up from having children. That surgery has a surprisingly long recovery. You can’t stand upright properly for months.
Page 3 of 32   Previous  1  2  3  4 30  31  32  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries