Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 22  23  24 30  31  32  Next

Elfrida

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 10:06 am
chestnut wrote:
How come Charles wasn't allowed to marry Camilla but was able to marry Diana? Wasn't she a commoner, too?

No. Her father was Earl Spencer. An Earl is one of the highest ranks of the aristocracy.

She had Royal antecedents if you go back about ten generations.

Last edited by Elfrida on Thu, Mar 14 2024, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

marvinkay

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 10:07 am
amother Whitewash wrote:
Look, I don't deny that royals do their own form of study/work/service. However, for the effort they put in, the benefits they receive are in no way comparable to what most people have to do to just to make ends meet. The price they pay is the invasion of their privacy and being constant fodder for tabloids and this is by no means easy or pleasant to deal with but the luxury and privilege is still very nice compensation. No-one will ever convince me that modern day royals are overworked.

They have all the physical luxuries but pay with their mental health.
No thank you

Last edited by marvinkay on Thu, Mar 14 2024, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Grape

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 10:08 am
chestnut wrote:
How come Charles wasn't allowed to marry Camilla but was able to marry Diana? Wasn't she a commoner, too?

Diana was a virgin
Camilla was already married

kiwi strawberry

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 10:44 am
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyl......html

Crookshanks

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 10:47 am
This thread is such a lovely break from real life 💕 keep it going

pause

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 11:28 am
Charles and Camilla actually dated before either of them were married. The Firm did not approve of this marriage. Charles left (presumably was sent to split them up) to the Royal Navy and while he was serving abroad, Camilla got engaged to Andrew Parker Bowles. It seems Charles tried to stop it, but Charles and Camilla both knew that an official relationship between the two of them wasn't viable.

amother
Nasturtium

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 11:58 am
According to this, Kate is very unwell....who really knows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JHw6orGt-s

amother
Mustard

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 12:03 pm
amother Ultramarine wrote:
Yes. There are candid non make-up photos out there. You can look them up and see that underneath the polishing and grooming, Kate is a regular, ordinary looking woman. Most of us could look just as good with her level of grooming and high end clothing/make up artistry.

Are you kidding me?

All the nose jobs in the world won't get me Kate's small well proportioned nose. Her eyes are a gorgeous green/hazel, her hair probably got some work but was always nice and she is so tall and her frame is fantastic, nothing to to with working out. That's a different story.

mha3484

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 12:05 pm
She was talking to someone else last week and she speculated that maybe she has Crohns and had a resection with the bag. It made the most sense to me. My cousin had that surgery as a teen and it was brutal emotionally and physically.

A few summers ago, I saw an acquaintance I had not seen in a long time and she looked like a different person. She told me later, she was on a lot of steroids for Chrohns.

ETA I was replying to clip of Megyn Kellys podcast.

amother
Latte

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 12:09 pm
amother Mustard wrote:
Are you kidding me?

All the nose jobs in the world won't get me Kate's small well proportioned nose. Her eyes are a gorgeous green/hazel, her hair probably got some work but was always nice and she is so tall and her frame is fantastic, nothing to to with working out. That's a different story.

Have you seen paparazzi pictures of her before her marriage? She was not gorgeous. I wouldn't consider her pretty either. She got married and thereby leveled up her appearance.

amother
Mustard

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 12:31 pm
amother Latte wrote:
Have you seen paparazzi pictures of her before her marriage? She was not gorgeous. I wouldn't consider her pretty either. She got married and thereby leveled up her appearance.

Her baseline figure/hair/looks were always there. Many teenage girls would love to look the way she did then! She's more polished now but she looked very good then too.

She wasn't short and fat with a hooked nose, tiny eyes and too big mouth or wide hips.

Her eyebrows were bad in those days.

chestnut

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 12:37 pm
Elfrida wrote:
No. Her father was Earl Spencer. An Earl is one of the highest ranks of the aristocracy.

She had Royal antecedents if you go back about ten generations.

Oh, ok.
How did they let Charles marry Camilla later, then?

amother
Red

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 1:09 pm
chestnut wrote:
Oh, ok.
How did they let Charles marry Camilla later, then?

For a zivug sheini, she was good enough lol

amother
Ultramarine

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 1:27 pm
amother Mustard wrote:
Are you kidding me?

Her natural hair is frizzy, believe it or not, the photos I saw were not just no make up, but also without her hair being done, just pulled back into a bushy ponytail. She's obviously wearing some sort of wig more recently, probably because all those years of treatment to keep it smooth and straight have thinned it out.

Plenty of people have hazel eyes which would show up just as nicely and look very natural with a topnotch make up artist.

Unless someone has a very large nose or with an odd shape, it doesn't really register to most people.

amother
Brickred

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 2:34 pm
Her natural hair is frizzy, believe it or not, the photos I saw were not just no make up, but also without her hair being done, just pulled back into a bushy ponytail. She's obviously wearing some sort of wig more recently, probably because all those years of treatment to keep it smooth and straight have thinned it out.

Plenty of people have hazel eyes which would show up just as nicely and look very natural with a topnotch make up artist.

Unless someone has a very large nose or with an odd shape, it doesn't really register to most people.

Did they say she suffers fro eating disorders? That could affect her hair - dryness and breaking easily.

She is cute and has a charming smile. The rest is made up. I agree her hair is not the best.

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 3:06 pm

I think she's pretty 😄
Doesn't she do her own makeup

pause

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 3:09 pm
amother Pewter wrote:
I think she's pretty 😄

Shoin lang nisht (not for awhile)

amother
Lightyellow

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 3:28 pm
amother Yolk wrote:
https://nypost.com/2024/03/13/world-news/kate-middleton-officially-hits-rock-bottom/amp/

The hyperbole in this article! If this is the worst and most embarrassing thing Kate has ever done than I think she’s going pretty well…especially compared to some other royals.

What does it say? Filter won't let me open it.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 3:38 pm
amother Pewter wrote:

When she's going out in public and knows she'll be photographed? Of course not.

Elfrida

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 4:06 pm
When she's going out in public and knows she'll be photographed? Of course not.

She did for her wedding.

There were only a billion or so people watching then.
Page 23 of 32   Previous  1  2  3 22  23  24 30  31  32  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries