Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Chase Technical Question

wifeandmother

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 12:49 pm
This is SUPER random but it's really bugging me and I can't get a solution anywhere, so I'm hoping someone on here can help me out.

I use Chase online and I am having an issue where a vendor's name is not showing up in my email alerts after I make a Chase debit card transaction. I used to be able to see the vendor's name in my email alerts even when the charge was still pending.

Can anyone help me out?

Things I've done to try to fix the issue:
reset the alerts
called Chase technical
googled the question

momX4

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 12:51 pm
I don't get email alerts, but I noticed that many names aren't showing up when the charge is in pending.

It does get resolved when it leaves pending. Problem is that some charges seem to stay pending for a day or two.

care4u

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 12:52 pm
I'm also having an issue with Chase recently where my email address for my personal credit card alerts randomly changed to the one for the business credit card and now I'm getting personal alerts on the business email account.

I called twice and they said it changed and when I log in to see my accounts via the personal account login, it says the right email, but when you log in on the business account which shows personal and email- even though it's in separate tabs- it still says the business email account there... and I never put it in like that and it's driving me crazy!

Not sure what's up with Chase recently.

goodgirl

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 2:40 pm
Yes I noticed that too and it’s super annoying because I only use my debit card for purchases so I only know what the charge is once it clears which can take several days!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics