Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Makeup to cover up wrinkles etc.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 12:44 pm
Hi,

I've been dealing with a few incredibly painful and highly stressful challenges the past few years and I've noticed that I look (my face) in the past few months quite a few years older than I used to. It is very upsetting to me and am wondering:

1. Does stress really cause a person's face to age so fast and so drastically?

2. Can anyone recommend resources in the extended Lakewood area (Makeup artists, etc.) that I can go to to help cover up/reverse some of this aging (wrinkles, turkey neck, bags under eyes, laugh lines, etc. etc.)

Thanks in advance.

galpal

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 12:46 pm
Refined cosmetics

amother
Peru

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 4:50 pm
Aidel at Ocean Medispa is the place to go. She does botox, fillers, micro needling and other anti aging treatements

https://oceanmedispa.com/for-face/

amother
Amethyst

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 4:52 pm
I use aidel for light Botox and microneedling but I’ve also found that cream foundations that are light coverage make me look much younger. Skip the black eyeliner and use light browns if you have to. Makeup should be soft.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 6:32 pm
amother Amethyst wrote:
I use aidel for light Botox and microneedling but I’ve also found that cream foundations that are light coverage make me look much younger. Skip the black eyeliner and use light browns if you have to. Makeup should be soft.

Thank you very much for this info.

Is this covered by insurance?

If not, about how much does it cost?

Is it safe/are there short term or long term risks?

Thanks again.

amother
Peru

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 1:26 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thank you very much for this info.

Is this covered by insurance?

If not, about how much does it cost?

Is it safe/are there short term or long term risks?

Thanks again.

No cosmetic procedure is covered under insurance. Each treatment costs a few hundred dollars, depending on the area. Fillers are much more expensive, likely over 1K.

Botox is safe for the most part - just can't do it while pregnant. It only lasts for 3-4 months at a time. Fillers last for a year.

galpal

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 1:27 pm
Try Sara Klein arbonne

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 5:11 pm
I don’t live in Lakewood so I can’t give any recommendations but I do agree that stress can age you.
I have also had a very difficult two years- many many many challenges… including a custody trial fighting for my children… and I’ve also noticed a few months ago that I look so much older. It happened suddenly. I don’t have money for Botox and such… but would love to see if anyone suggests any specific anti aging products, supplements etc…
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries