Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
S/O tipping pregnant teachers on Purim

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 6:15 pm
There's actually solutuon for this: BIRTH CONTROL.

For you and the teacher. Won't help you for this year unfortunately, but you'll be saving so many moms avoid this dilemma for years to come.

So the teacher won't be pregnant come Purim, and you won't have any kids teachers to tip.

Everyone should ask their LOR whether she should stop having kids or accept the reality that she won't get tips.

OP, if you have younger kids who've not started school yet, maybe homeschooling is an option? Same if your LOR doesn't think the tipping dilemma is reason enough for BC.

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 6:21 pm
Thank you so much for this OP!

I had learned on Imamother that birth control is the answer to everything, but this dilemma was really causing me pain. I just couldn't figure out how it would solve the tipping issue!

Now you have set my head right again.

Thank you, thank you!

(And if you missed the humor in OP's post, you REALLY need birth control! It fixes everything.)

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 6:29 pm
amother Natural wrote:
Thank you so much for this OP!

I had learned on Imamother that birth control is the answer to everything, but this dilemma was really causing me pain. I just couldn't figure out how it would solve the tipping issue!

Now you have set my head right again.

Thank you, thank you!

(And if you missed the humor in OP's post, you REALLY need birth control! It fixes everything.)

So glad I helped you. Now I can chill for the rest of the day. My good dead for the day is done.

But don't worry the rest of you Imas, I'll come back on tomorrow to help another one of you.

But post early if you want me to help you, I like to do my good deed before I make Shabbos as a zchus that my kids will eat it.

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 7:07 pm
What is this a spinoff of please share the link

cheese cake

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 7:21 pm
amother cornflower wrote:
What is this a spinoff of please share the link

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....51539

amother
Molasses

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 7:42 pm
LOL

amother
Cinnamon

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 7:57 pm
amother OP wrote:
There's actually solutuon for this: BIRTH CONTROL.

For you and the teacher. Won't help you for this year unfortunately, but you'll be saving so many moms avoid this dilemma for years to come.

So the teacher won't be pregnant come Purim, and you won't have any kids teachers to tip.

Everyone should ask their LOR whether she should stop having kids or accept the reality that she won't get tips.

OP, if you have younger kids who've not started school yet, maybe homeschooling is an option? Same if your LOR doesn't think the tipping dilemma is reason enough for BC.

And therapy for both of them. Maybe even for the kid too.

amother
Obsidian

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 8:01 pm
Maybe she should just get divorced. No need for all those extra hormones..

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 8:10 pm
amother Obsidian wrote:
Maybe she should just get divorced. No need for all those extra hormones..

Not really. Obviously it'll help for the future (well unless she remarries ofc), but what about the kids she already has? How will being divorced help with that?

amother
Obsidian

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 8:23 pm
amother OP wrote:
Not really. Obviously it'll help for the future (well unless she remarries ofc), but what about the kids she already has? How will being divorced help with that?

I hear that. You have a point there.

amother
Acacia

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 9:48 pm
Who pays the bc?
The school?

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 9:56 pm
amother OP wrote:
So glad I helped you. Now I can chill for the rest of the day. My good dead for the day is done.

But don't worry the rest of you Imas, I'll come back on tomorrow to help another one of you.

But post early if you want me to help you, I like to do my good deed before I make Shabbos as a zchus that my kids will eat it.

It really is a good dead for the day.

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 9:59 pm
amother OP wrote:

As long as she’s not staying together for the kids.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics