Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
What are your kids wearing?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 3:55 pm
What are you putting on your kids for pesach? The new short sleeve short pants for the summer? Girls can just wear tights with everything but its harder with boys when they have short pants.. or babies with short rompers... Do you get something else just for pesach?

little neshamala

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 3:56 pm
I live in monsey.
If its cold they'll wear long sleeves etc, whatever still fits
If its warm they'll wear springy.
I dont buy much before pesach. One new summery outfit, we can get more later, with less pressure

amother
Narcissus

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 4:01 pm
Isn’t pesach over a month away? No way of knowing what the weather will be. But every. Year we have people lamenting the fact that they didn’t buy in between clothes. So now that there’s time make sure you buy in between clothes.

amother
Wallflower

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 4:03 pm
I make sure to have one summer outfit already in case it's hot. Last year or second days was pretty hot in. Wore it. Otherwise if it's cool they wear winter. My kids each have some light winter clothes...

amother
Hydrangea

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 4:26 pm
I buy summer clothes which I plan for Pesach if it’s warm and then to last through the summer. If it happens to be cold I’ll use their winter clothes still. Pesach is late this year. I don’t see why not to buy summer clothes which they’ll need eventually anyways. Worst comes to worst if it’s cold they can wear their winter “leftovers” 🤷‍♀️

amother
NeonGreen

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 4:30 pm
My 9 year old ds wears the same thing year round, white shirt and black pants, and doesn't do short sleeves anymore

My girls will wear their winter dresses. They are not heavy material like velour, but light materials with long sleeves. They are a bit short at this point but we're not makpid on covering knees yet

If it's very hot then I have some short sleeve dresses that I got as hand me downs

No one is getting anything new this year

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 4:38 pm
My boys anyways wear the same thing all year round. My daughter has grown out of her winter things but I bought her a cheap, white cardigan sweater in H&M that I will put over her short sleeve dresses if it's chilly.

Personally I switch to spring, but I wear ls, so it doesn't matter either way.

amother
Wallflower

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 4:44 pm
amother Wallflower wrote:
I make sure to have one summer outfit already in case it's hot. Last year on second days was pretty hot and they wore it. Otherwise if it's cool they wear winter. My kids each have some light winter clothes...

Busybee5

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 4:54 pm
https://www.temu.com/goods.htm.....10070

I ordered this, it's adorable but I need to return it because it runs very short! I like just above the knee on my daughter but this was mini. I bought the 7-8, the biggest they have Sad the fit and material is stunning on her. She's thin, and short for her age and it was still way too short. If you have a younger girl I recommend it for Pesach time.

amother
Marigold

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 5:23 pm
I buy long spring pants and a cardigan over a short sleeve shirt. Little girls will need a different wardrobe. Big girls in pantyhose and Long sleeves are OK

amother
Red

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 6:26 pm
I have bought some pretty cardigans to go over my little girls short sleeve dresses and she will either wear socks or tights with it depending on the weather.
Babies in rompers can do the same thing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics