Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Is it hard?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 8:01 am
Is it hard to learn quickbooks?
For the last 15 years, I’ve held 2 positions in accounting - neither of which required quickbooks. I just saw a job opening for another company that requires proficiency in quickbooks and I really want to apply but if I do apply I want to know if quickbooks is something that can be learned in a couple of days.
I’m a quick learner, and this job opportunity is much better than what I have now so I don’t want to lose out by saying I can’t do it.
What do you think? Can this program
Be learned between now and an interview in 2 days ? I’d take a day or 2 off of work in my current job to take a course.

UQT

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 8:24 am
Quickbooks is so easy to use. I taught myself via YouTube videos and have been using in professionally for over 10 years now. As long as you understand the basic concepts of bookkeeping - expenses, income etc. there is not reason you can’t. You can PM me if you have specific questions.

Notsobusy

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 8:34 am
I agree. Quickbooks is very easy to learn. I learned it easily without a background in bookkeeping or accounting. It should definitely be easy for someone who has that background.

rkay

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 8:50 pm
Quickbooks is pretty simple and user friendly. Easier to learn than some other software I've used.

amother
Acacia

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 9:11 pm
If you've worked in accounting before, quickbooks should be a breeze to pick up. Most software in this category are somewhat similar so if you know one then learning another isn't too hard, especially if you're a quick learner.

Hello2u2

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 9:12 pm
very straight forward

realtalk

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 9:14 pm
So straightforward that I wouldn't even take time off you're current job to learn it. You can go into the interview saying which bookkeeping software you do use and take it from there
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics