Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
How many bras do you use?
1  2  Next

Pizza

Post Wed, Aug 20 2008, 5:14 am
I have lots of em, but I end up wearing the same two or three all the time - theyre the most comfortable... it means I wear the same one for up to a week, sometimes it gets a little too sweaty, but I dont really want to wear the others...
What do you do?

pinkbubbles

Post Wed, Aug 20 2008, 1:59 pm
Normally I buy as many as I can of the the same bra that fits me really well in different colors (I have lets say 6 of the same one). I like to change it every day in the summer becasue I can just feel the sweatiness on it and don't want to wear it twice.

pink car

Post Wed, Aug 20 2008, 2:47 pm
well, I change sizes like every year - with pregnancy, then nursing bras, then losing weight after, then pregnant again..I have a whole store LOL

so I buy like 4 or 5 at a time that fits me well and then I change them every other day, unless I was out all day and was sweating a lot (I don't usually sweat) then I'll change it that day

greenfire

Post Wed, Aug 20 2008, 2:49 pm
only one ... Nervous

at a time ... Twisted Evil

flowerpower

Post Wed, Aug 20 2008, 4:42 pm
I buy three new ones every few months and when they wear out and my size changes yet again I get new ones.

Green-you really are from mars-only one at a time!?!?!?!

Chocoholic

Post Wed, Aug 20 2008, 4:56 pm
I end up wearing about 4 different ones, ans some sporty ones. I really am in need for some good quality and comfortable bras... Mad

greenfire

Post Wed, Aug 20 2008, 5:07 pm
flowerpower wrote:

Green-you really are from mars-only one at a time!?!?!?!

hey don't earthlings also wear one at a time ?!?!?! Rolling Eyes

well fyi I need new bras ... for a while now ... I also like to buy 3 at a time ... the problem is I find only the cotton ones to be comfortable so I have to give up on some of the support and those wear at sooner than the girdle type ... which I should probably go and buy some of both ...

maybe I could start a bra collection ... they cost a fortune these days ... embarrassed embarrassed

yo'ma

Post Wed, Aug 20 2008, 5:19 pm
greenfire wrote:

maybe I could start a bra collection ... they cost a fortune these days ... embarrassed embarrassed

They do cost a fortune, but it's worth getting a good one that cost a lot of money, than garbage. At least for me. Rolling Eyes LOL

eggplant

Post Wed, Aug 20 2008, 5:32 pm
u gotta point

Lady Godiva

Post Wed, Aug 20 2008, 8:18 pm
I own about 35 bras. They take up a whole drawer in my lingerie chest. I use all of them (I think) depending on my clothing... I change every night. I can't imagine wearing the same bra for a week.

overworkedraizy

Post Wed, Aug 27 2008, 12:59 am
nursing ones I got four but I can't wait to put back on my old one
hope they still fit .......

amother

Post Wed, Aug 27 2008, 3:51 am
Lady Godiva wrote:
I own about 35 bras. They take up a whole drawer in my lingerie chest. I use all of them (I think) depending on my clothing... I change every night. I can't imagine wearing the same bra for a week.

Do you mean morning?
Why would you change at night?
I'm assuming you don't sleep in them.

I own probably 10, but in different sizes. But only switch between two that I wear all the time.
Wear the main one for about a week or so until I realize I better wash it. Than I switch to the other one temporarily until "main" one washed and clean.

amother

Post Wed, Aug 27 2008, 1:31 pm
I also wear one for a week or so and then when it needs to be washed switch. I alternate between 4 bras but I own a bunch more than that. I find that after a few weeks of wearing a brand new bra it stretches out and no longer gives me the lift I need (I'm very small around but very large cups.) so I put it away and have to buy a new one to replace...
Its really annoying to have to constantly buy new ones when they stretch out, any solutions?

Lady Godiva

Post Wed, Aug 27 2008, 1:38 pm
amother wrote:
Lady Godiva wrote:

Do you mean morning?
Why would you change at night?
I'm assuming you don't sleep in them.

I take it off when I undress to shower at night. I usually do sleep in a bra, but not necessarily one I'd wear out or in a chemise with some support.

chaylizi

Post Wed, Aug 27 2008, 1:41 pm
I apparently have an entire wardrobe of bras- mostly maternity & nursing in different sizes. I probably have about 3 in each size that I wore previously. I seem to be missing any normal bras though. I guess I will have to take care of that when I finish nursing this time around.

Mimisinger

Post Wed, Aug 27 2008, 1:42 pm
I can't believe people wear bras to sleep, but I know some do, though it's so uncomfortable, my girls gotta breathe.

As for wearing a bra for a week, that's a shonda!!! I mean, esp. in the summer, you're sweating in it, yuck! How often does underwear get changed?

Marion

Post Wed, Aug 27 2008, 1:47 pm
I own 4 nursing bras (that fit) and 3 non-nursing. I wear them 3-4 days at a time, and I've given up wearing them at night although I should as long as I'm nursing.

Rutabaga

Post Wed, Aug 27 2008, 1:57 pm
I buy expensive bras because I need them to fit well and give me enough support. I only buy a few at a time and wear them until they get too stretched out or my size changes.

I currently own 4 nursing bras: 2 underwire to wear during the day and 2 without a wire to sleep in. I change them whenever the baby spits up on them while nursing or when I leak, so they get washed pretty frequently. I hate sleeping in a bra, but it's either that or wake up rather damp. Sad

supermama2

Post Wed, Aug 27 2008, 2:00 pm
Well they have those sleep bras that are comfie if u need to wear one. Esp. when nursing. U can get pretty colors/materials and the like if you are particular 8)

chaylizi

Post Wed, Aug 27 2008, 2:02 pm
Mimisinger wrote:
I can't believe people wear bras to sleep, but I know some do, though it's so uncomfortable, my girls gotta breathe.

I only wear bras to sleep when my milk comes in. until my supply is not full to overflowing constantly. support is nice. plus I need something to hold my soothies in place.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry