Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Transferring from winter to summer clothes for kids HELP!

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 10:56 pm
Whats the best method to do it in an organized way and not get overwhelmed in the process? The kids have a lot of clothes and the whole job is time consuming and very overwhelming.

chanee

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 11:02 pm
If all of their new wardrobe is ready then do the switch at once. First out of their room. You'll organize either today or tomorrow. If just halfway ready for the season then with each new set of clothes one old gets out...

amother
Azure

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 11:18 pm
Do you mean how to pack up winter stuff they outgrew? Like to save for future kids or to give away?

alibaba1

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 2:56 am
Take out the whole winter wardrobe put it on the bed. The clothes that will still fit next winter put up on a high shelf. The clothes that are to give away put in a gemach bag. Choose only outfits that are in perfect condition and you absolutely (I usually limit to 4 or 5) love and either store away for the next child or if child is following close up put it on their high shelf for next season.
For summer I put in the new things and bring down the stuff from their high shelf that I put away last summer.

Good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics