Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
DD works F/T and needs BIO 2 to get into Masters program,

Mevater

Post Mon, Aug 25 2008, 10:18 pm
BUT She works F/T and Touro and Brooklyn College are giving it Morning and 3:00.

Ideas anyone?

SingALong

Post Mon, Aug 25 2008, 11:06 pm
must she take this course at a 4 year accredited colelge or can seh go to a community college like kingsborough?

also, touro has classes evenings and sundays, so maybe once bio 2 is offered then?

manhattanmom

Post Wed, Aug 27 2008, 12:09 pm
What school is she in now?
If she's in a CUNY school she could easily apply to take one course on another campus if she needs. I know people who took one or two courses in Kingsborough and Staten Island because the times were better.
I do know that CUNY schools started the Fall semester yesterday so she better hurry up!
Is there a way she could work something out with her boss--if she is going to be attending graduate school he/she should know. (and I'm assuming it's going to be something in the medical field where she'll have long hours and will have to cut back on work at some point) Maybe she should start cutting back on some work hours now which will also give her more time to study as I'm sure BIO 2 is not easy. She'll also have lots of lab hours with that, right?

NativeMom

Post Sat, Aug 30 2008, 9:35 pm
how about kingsborough or hunter? she should def talk to her boss

Pineapple

Post Sat, Aug 30 2008, 10:04 pm
Maybe an online university?

morahaviva

Post Sat, Aug 30 2008, 11:16 pm
DH used to teach it at Lehman College - he says it is given several times a week including evenings and sundays.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries