Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Qin phone pictures

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 24 2024, 9:41 am
I have the Qin phone for a while and would like to upload my pictures to a computer. Besides for removing the SIM card is there any way I can upload directly? I have over 2500 pictures. Feeling stupid and stuck. TIA.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 11:41 pm
Bump….

realsilver

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 11:43 pm
Omg I have the same question. It's been a few months and I still don't have an answer.

Following

amother
Arcticblue

Post Wed, May 29 2024, 6:12 am
Yes! I had been thinking about this for a bit and just took it out to see if I could do it. I have a tinkered with version so I hope yours will also be able to but not sure how different they are.

This worked for me: Plug the phone into your computer. On the phone, a little notification says charging via usb. Click on the notification and it will give you other options besides charge, select the one labeled file transfer. Now on the computer, go to your file explorer. In windows you go to my PC and there is a spot on the bottom labeled devices and drives. Not sure exactly where it would be in other systems but basically look for where you usually find a USB stick. In the files of your phone will be one called DCIM and your pictures are in there. Copy paste the folder to somewhere on your pc that you want to save it.

Hope it works for you also!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics