Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
ISO apt in maalot dafna, senhedria, ramat eshkol
1  2  Next

ClaRivka

Post Tue, Oct 28 2008, 3:28 pm
a friend is looking for an apt. anyone know of anything?

Mrs.K

Post Tue, Oct 28 2008, 3:37 pm
To rent or to buy? In what price range? Furnished or unfurnished? If she plans on buying the furniture off the people before them (as is the practice here more often then not) what's her budget?

fantabulous

Post Tue, Oct 28 2008, 4:10 pm
Did she try diradirect.com?

ClaRivka

Post Tue, Oct 28 2008, 4:31 pm
Mrs.K wrote:
To rent or to buy? In what price range? Furnished or unfurnished? If she plans on buying the furniture off the people before them (as is the practice here more often then not) what's her budget?

lol, shes looking to rent, thats alli kno right now...ill take any suggestions tho, for any of those possibilities.

Mrs.K

Post Tue, Oct 28 2008, 4:36 pm
I know in my neighborhood (one of the above mentioned) it's extremely difficult to find anything during the zman. Even more so now that rent prices are jumping hundreds of dollars at a time.
In this weeks pirsumit however:
Sanhedria 3 rooms, 4th floor, 4000 shekel. (Note that 3 rooms means 2 bedrooms)
Ramat Eshkol 4 rooms (no price)
Ramat Eshkol 4 rooms $1500
(These are all listed under someone named Tzippy 052-765-5676)

There are also several listed under a Yoram 054-476-8045)

My husband also just mentioned that he knows of 1 apartment in Machal for 5300, top floor.

Hope this gives your friend somewhere to begin!

babygirl

Post Tue, Oct 28 2008, 4:41 pm
there is something in malot dafna for 3600 shek it is furnished but it is only open for ten months out of the year meaning she comes for elul...

zipporah

Post Mon, Nov 03 2008, 12:13 am
I saw a 4 rm apartment on Levy Eshkol near Mt. Scopus (maybe 10 or 12 Levy Eshkol?) for 4500 shekel.

EsaEinai

Post Mon, Nov 03 2008, 2:12 am
We used a broker to find our apartment. Her name is Elisheva Soloveichik and her number is 052 7638296. Shes really great- if theres anything out there, she'll know about it. Hatzlacha!

wif

Post Thu, Jan 08 2009, 8:33 am
WIN A LUXURY APARTMENT IN RAMAT ESHKOL JERUSALEM!

https://www.dreamdira.org/dhm

*plus* I'LL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND IF YOU BUY A TICKET!

willow

Post Thu, Jan 08 2009, 12:58 pm
There are so few pictures but its description is beautiful.
I love the furniture by the way:)

shininglight

Post Thu, Jan 08 2009, 1:40 pm
I love the furniture too! And the site. (Have I mentioned that yet?)

Have a lot of ppl bought tickets? I'm trying to convince DH that its a good cause Smile

Also - what does ISO mean? I'm so embarrassed - I really should know that by now. I see it on so many threads ...

shininglight

Post Thu, Jan 08 2009, 1:44 pm
PS. Wif - I just checked out your blog and I am totally in love with your writing style. I am now officially one of your groupies. Please post more!

wif

Post Thu, Jan 08 2009, 2:09 pm
Shining light--I had really kind of stopped writing because I kind of lost confidence in it. But thanks so much for the encouragement - I think I'll try to take it up again. One day when I'm a best selling author I'll have you to thank. Very Happy (Look for your name on the dedication page, that is, if you buy a ticket Wink ) Which brings me to that...

The response to the raffle has been awesome! Apparently alot of people like the furniture too - Willow, thanks. Shining light - it really is a good cause - a great yeshiva and two kollelim are relying on this so buy a ticket please - I hope you win!

WWW.DREAMDIRA.ORG/DHM

shininglight

Post Thu, Jan 08 2009, 2:15 pm
I haven't seen it advertised anywhere yet - you should put ads in all the community bullitens that go out, like the pirsumit. And maybe post it on luach.com, too.

And yay for more blog entries! Can't wait to read them.

wif

Post Thu, Jan 08 2009, 2:52 pm
It's going to be in the next Jerusalem Life, and then pirsumit in a week or two.

WWW.DREAMDIRA.ORG/DHM

Cow

Post Mon, Feb 16 2009, 2:27 am
Just saw a nice one in MD for $1300 per month--I think 3 bedrooms. they're moving in about two weeks. let me know if she still needs a place and I can give you the contact details.

mom2bsn

Post Mon, Feb 16 2009, 3:34 am
my apartment is for rent. its in maalot dafna. the rent is 4000 shekels per month and they need to buy the furniture which is $5500. you can pm me for more info

Strawberry

Post Mon, Feb 16 2009, 4:18 am
Mrs.K wrote:
I know in my neighborhood (one of the above mentioned) it's extremely difficult to find anything during the zman. Even more so now that rent prices are jumping hundreds of dollars at a time.

Actually prices are DROPPING because there are less people coming to live here. a year and a half ago it was os hard to find an apartment. You had to grab whatever was available as soon as you saw a sign. Now apts are listed for weeks or days. And prices are getting lower. Im hoping that it will affect purchasing prices very soon. I need prices back to a resonable level s we can buy!!

Mrs.K

Post Mon, Feb 16 2009, 6:25 am
Strawberry wrote:
Mrs.K wrote:

Actually prices are DROPPING because there are less people coming to live here. a year and a half ago it was os hard to find an apartment. You had to grab whatever was available as soon as you saw a sign. Now apts are listed for weeks or days. And prices are getting lower. Im hoping that it will affect purchasing prices very soon. I need prices back to a resonable level s we can buy!!

It happens to be that right now, there are 31 open apartments available in Maalot Dafna starting Pesach-time that aren't taken. This hasn't happened in years, it just seems to be that many people chose this Pesach to leave. I'm sure prices will reflect that, but ultimately, it's up to the Baal Dirah, not the guy trying to get rid of $10,000 furniture.

Strawberry

Post Mon, Feb 16 2009, 8:00 am
Mrs.K wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
Mrs.K wrote:

It happens to be that right now, there are 31 open apartments available in Maalot Dafna starting Pesach-time that aren't taken. This hasn't happened in years, it just seems to be that many people chose this Pesach to leave. I'm sure prices will reflect that, but ultimately, it's up to the Baal Dirah, not the guy trying to get rid of $10,000 furniture.

Yup there are lots of open apts instead of not enough apts. This is already affecting and will continue to affect the price of rent and eventually the price of purchasing an apt.

As for selling furniture as a pkg deal and saying it comes with the apt-that is BLACKMAIL and should not be allowed.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions