Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Sources on-line for tznius children's clothing?

MRN

Post Wed, Jan 18 2006, 9:16 pm
Can any of you out-of-towners point me towards websites selling tznius girls clothing especially small sizes (like 2 or 3)? I know about the French toast uniforms but I was hoping to find play clothes with long skirts and small waists for potty trained preschoolers. Elastic all around the waist would be best, but jumpers would also be okay.
Thanks, MRN

uandme

Post Wed, Jan 18 2006, 9:39 pm
children's place
old navy (outlet is great!)
land's end

these all have websites, and clearance sales are great!

amother

Post Wed, Jan 18 2006, 10:16 pm
check out thechildrenswear.com Smile

elisecohen

Post Thu, Jan 19 2006, 7:15 am
hannaandersson.com is terrific for those ages. I can only afford things on sale, but I find things at consignment shops/thrift stores too. These are so comfy, and wear like iron, and so many are tznius.

He*Sings*To*Me

Post Mon, Feb 06 2006, 1:46 pm
And, in addition to the terrific suggestions above, clothing from those companies wear & wear & wear & wear...my children have received hand-me-downs that have gone through a few children before them, and the clothing items STILL launder well and have so much wear left in them! I've also purchased new from all the above, and am impressed! Also, Gymboree clothing wears well, and my girls live in the jumpers! I don't know if you're "into" coordinating or not (my hubby says I am obsessed with matching everything!), but many collections have dresses and jumpers that you can match with tights, hair pretties, sweaters, turtlenecks, sox, and even shoes, purses, hats, and sunglasses! Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers