Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Where to buy clothes in jerusalem

amother

Post Thu, Jan 15 2009, 4:44 pm
where's a good place to buy clothes in jerusalem?
my whole closet needs updating, I dont like the way I look.

where can I find feminine, tsanua clothes that are good quality but not crazy prices? nothing too hippyish either, just pretty.

thanks

Raisin

Post Thu, Jan 15 2009, 4:52 pm
I found some nice skirts in a shop called hole in the wall, in ben yehuda. They have lots of denim, but I got some nice shabbos skirts too.

ABC

Post Thu, Jan 15 2009, 4:53 pm

ABC

Post Thu, Jan 15 2009, 4:56 pm
I find most things I bought in israel dont wash well or last.

Zus

Post Thu, Jan 15 2009, 5:25 pm
ABC wrote:
I find most things I bought in israel dont wash well or last.

What a weird statement.

I like a store called 'belle vie' on Rechov Mordechai Ben Hillel, between King George and Ben Yehuda.

Also, Chatzait Hamenashe on Agrippas, right off King George.

avigailmiriam

Post Thu, Jan 15 2009, 5:37 pm
There's Shkalim in Ben Yehuda mall.

ClaRivka

Post Thu, Jan 15 2009, 10:37 pm
chor bakir is ur best bet for the most american stuff but u can shop in and around ben yehuda or the mall to find random things. Zara has good stuff, so do other places but I havent been there in awhile and dont remember store names.

mamacita

Post Thu, Jan 15 2009, 11:31 pm
I don't usually find anything in Zara or hole in the wall. I've had good luck at Lord Kitsch which has locations in town and at kenyon malcha. I got a few cute things in geula at Classic Line (or Lady, don't remember which).

I don't wear suits, not hippyish, dress a bit more conservatively than my age, but not uptight.

Zus

Post Fri, Jan 16 2009, 12:55 am
If you don't want crazy prices, don't go to Zara. I find them very overpriced. Plus if you're not petite, things won't fit.

catonmylap

Post Fri, Jan 16 2009, 1:45 am
There's a really cheap store across from the shuk on Yaffo on the opposite side of the street. I bought a couple of nice skirts there for 30 shekels each.
There's also a 30 shekel store in Strauss that was carrying some of the same stuff.

Akeres Habayis

Post Fri, Jan 16 2009, 2:04 am
I highly recomment classic line on malchai yisrael,and lavender on straus going towards bikur cholim,same side of street.the clothes are a very nice quality,and caters to the frum crowd.there are always sales.

desertrose

Post Fri, Jan 16 2009, 2:20 am
I second Lord kitsch and Classic lady (malchei yisrael, Geula). Bought most of my clothes there. At Lord kitsch I have more luck finding decent clothing during winter as they are not tzanua enough in summer. They have sales now so its worth going to check out..

shosh

Post Fri, Jan 16 2009, 2:23 am
All the various Classic shops on Malchei Yisrael have nice stuff. Got nice Shabbos things in Liora Fashions (same place), and for cheaper stuff that lasts maybe one season or two but looks nice, there's Agas on Malchei Yisrael and a shop called Dido down one of the side streets on the right hand side.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics