Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Click clack

greenfire

Post Sun, Apr 12 2009, 8:35 pm
anybody remember the good ole click clack ... yesterday dd brought out a pair of earrings that reminded me of the toy ... I even played with her earrings but they only dangled enough to click but not clack ... looked them up on line apparently they've been banned due to injuries and violence cause the originals were made out of glass Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

looking on line and I saw some made out of bouncy balls Bounce Bounce hard plastic sounds better - well I'm looking for a pair - should be FUN !!! Colors Colors

Mrs. XYZ

Post Mon, Apr 13 2009, 6:12 am
yeis yes I remember them! I remember the ones with the yellow wooden balls. My, that was ages ago!!

greenfire

Post Mon, Apr 13 2009, 6:20 am
yeah now they make cheapo plastic ones with stiff sticks that take out all the fun ...

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Mon, Jun 08 2009, 6:46 pm
I remember those, but only the plastic ones, I guess I'm not that old.. the plastic ones were fun, so I'm guessing the glass or wooden ones were more fun.. but glass, didn't it break with every click, or clack for that matter??

you reminded me of a funny story involving a click clack.
I was 3rd or 4th grade, in school at recess a girl a year older then mehad one, I asked if I can play with it, she said yes, when recess was over, I couldn't find the kid, at the end of the school day I looked for her again so I can return it, but couldn't find her, so I figured I'd take it home and bring it back tomorrow. I bring it home and show it to my older sister, she wanted to play with it and I said no bec. I was afraid my dad would hear us playing and ask where I got it from, my sister took it anyways, and of course my dad calls me over to his room and starts questioning me, I told him the story but he would not believe me, he hit me until I had to lie that I stole it (which he claimed was the truth) years later I reminded him about it and he apologized.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics