Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Murder in Crown Heights
Previous  1  2  3

gryp

Post Wed, Mar 29 2006, 10:53 am
BOCHUR ROBBED AND BEATEN IN CROWN HEIGHTS

SNS has learned that around 9:00pm Tuesday evening a 14-year-old Bochur had his cellphone robbed and was beaten up by an African-Ameircan male on the corner of Carroll and Schenectady, NY.

The attacker fled the scene. NYPD and Hatzolah and arrived and the Bochur was taken to a nearby hospital. The extent of his injuries are unkown at this time but B"H did not appear to be life threatening.

SNS ED. IF YOU THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA YOU MIGHT WANT TO CALL THE 71ST PCT @ 718-735-0511 AND ASK WHAT IS BEING DONE ABOUT CRIME IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

(what is going on at that corner????)

from shmais

gryp

Post Sun, Apr 30 2006, 12:19 pm
On Motzei Shabbos, 4 Yidden were assaulted by 2 African Americans on the corner of Kingston Ave and Lefferts. The attackers then ran into an apartment building on the corner.

The incident took place just a few minutes after 2 other African Americans were arrested following an argument that had gotten out of hand over a parking spot in the same vicinity.

Police response to the scene was somewhat slow and when they arrived they took the Yidden in a police car to the 71st pct police station where they filed a report. According to our sources the police are now treating the attack as a bias crime

One of the Yidden was complaining of dizziness and was taken by Hatzolah from the police station to the hospital.

In another Motzei Shabbos incident, a Yid driving down Empire Blvd near Brooklyn Ave. had a rock thrown at his car.

No arrests have been made at this time.

(shmais)

amother

Post Sun, Apr 30 2006, 12:44 pm
I'm visiting ch with family whats the area btw troy and albany on Union st near mikveh like Confused
Now I'm frightened Sad

amother

Post Sun, Apr 30 2006, 12:50 pm
thats where I live
welcome to town!

gryp

Post Mon, May 29 2006, 8:50 pm
Brazen holdup in Crown Heights elevator

In a frightening incident in Crown Heights, a Lubavitcher woman and her children riding in the elevator @ apartment building @ 441 Brooklyn Ave were held up on Monday afternoon.

Sources tell SNS that the women was followed into the elevator by a black male wearing a red GAP shirt, who moments earlier had seemed very gentleman like and had held open the door for the family. Once inside this brazen thief told the woman "give me all your money or I am going to grab your children." The woman complied and when the elevator came to a stop on the 6th floor the thief ran off with the woman's pocketbook and baby bag.

A strong police presence arrived and searched the entire building but without success. Meanwhile the woman and her kids went to the police station where they recounted this nightmarish ordeal.

(from shmais)
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics