Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
19 month old sleeping in her bugaboo refuses crib

LUCKYTOBEHISWIFE

Post Fri, Apr 24 2009, 1:56 am
around 4 months ago I went ago with my dh for 5 nites and left my 15 month old with a babysitter at home upon returning I realized that she wanted to sleep only in her carriage I tried to transfer her but she would screach for me to put her inn the carriage every nap and every time she goes to sleeps and wakes up durong the nite I have to wheel her to sleep and sing for almost 45 minures....im so worried about her I sleep with my eyes open literally so that I hear when she moves and gets up im so afraid any ideas... has this ever happpened to u ???/

Twoisacharm

Post Fri, Apr 24 2009, 10:12 am
yup - my mother did it - it was the only way she cud get my ds to sleep wen we went away (he was 14 weeks old at the time) he did get over it but it took a lot of walking around rocking him in my arms to sleep and then into my bed and then into his bed......surprisingly wen dh wud put him to sleep there was no problem (he has a no nonsense sense about him!!!)

dainty diva

Post Fri, Apr 24 2009, 10:28 am
And I thought my kids are the only ones!! Yes, most of my kids slept in strollers, not bugaboos, just regular maclaren strollers up until they went to the babysitter because the next baby was born! She would train them to sleep in a crib! Yay for strollers! They save so much space, are portable, and you never have ab issue when you travel, they always end up having their "beds" with them!!

sweet

Post Fri, Apr 24 2009, 12:18 pm
wow and I thought my baby was the only one who also liked her bugaboo.. when I moved her from the porta crib in my bedroom to the big crib in her room, (9 months old) she refused to sleep in her crib it lasted about a month. although shes napping now in her carriage and only naps in the carriage

LUCKYTOBEHISWIFE

Post Wed, Apr 29 2009, 2:05 am
thanks so much for ur support... I hope this is just a phase that shall pass...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics