Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
:x sock eating draws!!!

rainbow baby

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 7:50 am
One of my kids draws always seems to eat his socks. Last night I made up three pairs of socks for him, today I went to put his clothes out for tomorrow and guess what there are no pairs of socks there!!! Does anyone else have such draws. Very Happy Rolling Laughter Very Happy

ektsm

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 8:06 am
You probably lost htem in the laundry

rainbow baby

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 8:13 am
no definately did not, made the pairs up myself and then put them in the draw last night.

supermommy

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 9:26 am
I don't know aboutg the drawers (sometimes socks can get stuck in between other clothing) but my washer and dryer seem to swallow socks. I have a lot of half pairs. Where do they all go????

rainbow baby

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 9:35 am
[quote="supermommy"]I don't know aboutg the drawers (sometimes socks can get stuck in between other clothing) but my washer and dryer seem to swallow socks. I have a lot of half pairs. Where do they all go????[/quote]

Maybe they all join up and have a party every night and forget where they are going and get lost on the way back to their draws.

Mommy3.5

Post Sun, Mar 26 2006, 10:46 am
I have a shoe box full of lost sole's awaiting thier match, sadly, few are reunited!

rainbow baby

Post Sun, Mar 26 2006, 1:58 pm
[quote="Mommy3.5"]I have a shoe box full of lost sole's awaiting thier match, sadly, few are reunited![/quote]

Thanks don't know why I did not think of that!!!

didan

Post Sun, Mar 26 2006, 2:27 pm
B"H

jewishmamathebest wrote:
no definately did not, made the pairs up myself and then put them in the draw last night.

If your kids are like mine, they change their socks a few times a day, and I don't always notice until the next day when there are no socks left in the drawer.

jewgal84

Post Sun, Mar 26 2006, 2:32 pm
Or perhaps they got stuck behind the drawer.

Once in awhile when one of my shirts or socks are missing, I'll remove the drawer and miraculously find it there LOL !

doublelucky

Post Sun, Mar 26 2006, 2:44 pm
a great way to keep socks together is either with a safety pin.. or they sell "sock locks" which are great! also, I keep my kids socks in a basket in their drawer.. if I were you I'd put the basket high up in a closet or on the dresser...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry