Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
So many posts at night!

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 8:13 am
I'm not online late nights, ever, and when I log on, you ladies have posted hundreds and hundreds of posts!

Whew; I'm the only one who sleeps I guess!

roza

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 8:35 am
no, those posts are from overseas- it's morning, daytime there...

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 8:43 am
hi, from an "overseas" poster...Smile
yup, thats correct, I come home from work around 2 pm here, in Israel so I look at imamother then, which eastern coast time in america would be 7 am. and then I do my things that I have to do at hime and every so often I come back to the computer, so that for example, when I go to bed at lets say 11pm, by you it is only the beginning of the evening by you...
make sense???
its funny b/c I sometimes look at it the other way as "wow, there are no new posts" Crying but then I remember that ppl at still sleepping on the other side of HaShem's big wonderful world Very Happy

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 9:11 am
oh...................

sarahd

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 9:26 am
Those of us on the other side of the pond turn on our computers in the morning...and lo and behold, entire threads, discussions of 4 or 5 pages, whole conversations that didn't exist when we went to sleep the night before!

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 9:30 am
see, so it goes both ways..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
we all just like this site soo much Exclamation

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 10:39 am
also for some of us tahts the only time we really have to post Wink. There are times that I am up at a 4 or 5 am feedin and read the board then Smile

shalhevet

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 11:22 am
sarahd wrote:
Those of us on the other side of the pond turn on our computers in the morning...and lo and behold, entire threads, discussions of 4 or 5 pages, whole conversations that didn't exist when we went to sleep the night before!

Like this morning!
And then the whole morning almost no-one posts. If we write a reply we have to wait until the evening (no time in the afternoon) to see if anyone replied. It's now 9.25 Thursday evening in Israel.

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 11:32 am
I know what you what you mean mummyof6...the wait can be suuuuuuch a wait...Smile

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Thu, Mar 23 2006, 9:27 pm
But I post at all crazy hours even if I don't have a nursing baby or a baby in first place to keep me up.. it's just when I like to post...

Tefila

Post Fri, Mar 24 2006, 2:17 am
So now I am up as u can tell Rolling Eyes I just finished making challah dough and a laundry so ofcourse I had to come here whilst the washing machine is going..... right? Wink

happyone

Post Fri, Mar 24 2006, 3:17 am
tefilah, do you need advice on how to rearrange your life to figure out how to do laundry and baking during daylight hours? Wink This board's the place to get that. Yes

amother

Post Thu, Mar 30 2006, 5:07 pm
tefilla has a big family ka'h, her twins are toddlers, and is a wonderful shliach plus... how could she ever be able to do those things during daylight hours, never mind at all? and imamother has become a must for alot of us, no matter how busy we are (crazy!!!1).

deedee

Post Thu, Mar 30 2006, 10:13 pm
Quote:
I'm not online late nights, ever, and when I log on, you ladies have posted hundreds and hundreds of posts!

Whew; I'm the only one who sleeps I guess!

I sleep with my eyes open!! LOL

hisorerus

Post Thu, Mar 30 2006, 11:11 pm
Why do I post at night?

Well, SOME of us don't have LIVES, OK? Very Happy

tweety99

Post Fri, Mar 31 2006, 3:11 am
and we dont all live in the united states! Smile

happyone

Post Fri, Mar 31 2006, 5:14 am
Some have more time at night.
SaraG, if you feel left out at night, or find it difficult to catch up with us in the morning, I advise buying a little device called an alarm clock, set it for 3:00 a.m. I'm sure that will help you keep up with the night posts.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics