Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Double stroller that has zol in its name

sarahla

Post Sun, Jul 26 2009, 10:57 pm
I was in Monsey and saw a lady with a double stroller in a store that I like...I look at the name and it was a weird name something like zol or it has those letters...
has anyone heard or has such a stroller?

Skippy!!

Post Sun, Jul 26 2009, 11:02 pm
Maybe Kolcraft?

sarahla

Post Sun, Jul 26 2009, 11:03 pm
I looked but it didn't look like the one I saw, it was a weirder name than that I think, it sounded foreign

yummydd

Post Mon, Jul 27 2009, 12:12 am
Mabe the koelstra? I know it doesnt have zol in it but this is a stroller from europe.

bbmom

Post Mon, Jul 27 2009, 8:32 am
Lol and I thought you were looking for a "zol" doublr stroller!

sarahla

Post Mon, Jul 27 2009, 11:36 am
yummydd wrote:
Mabe the koelstra? I know it doesnt have zol in it but this is a stroller from europe.

yeah I think thats it...thanks im going to google it....I knew it was a weird name and saw the letter very quickly so sorry for the confusing bbmom and thanks for your help Smile

sarahla

Post Mon, Jul 27 2009, 3:07 pm
I googled it but they dont have any double strollers!!! any weird name like this that makes double strollers?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Jul 27 2009, 3:11 pm
What did it look like? We can work backwards from there Smile

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Jul 27 2009, 3:12 pm
http://www.koelstra.com/nl/pus.....ge/en

They do make doubles BTW.

sarahla

Post Mon, Jul 27 2009, 3:23 pm
thanks ... I guess I didn't think to look for "twin"!!! :/
I think that this is the one I saw...I have to search to see if they have more pic than this...
do you have one like this?

MimsCH

Post Mon, Jul 27 2009, 3:27 pm
my aunt has it and she's VERY happy with it.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Jul 27 2009, 3:31 pm
No, I'm still trying to convince my husband that spending even $400 on a decent double is a metzia. He's happy with our $200 stroller Sad

mimsy7420

Post Mon, Jul 27 2009, 4:49 pm
I just tell my husband that when he wants to do the research into strollers that I have then he will have a say Smile

sarahla

Post Mon, Jul 27 2009, 7:33 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
No, I'm still trying to convince my husband that spending even $400 on a decent double is a metzia. He's happy with our $200 stroller Sad

men are all the same!!! Rolling Eyes arghh they dont understand cuz they're not the one pushing bb in it and much other things related to stroller .... ohh well another diff btw women and men!!!!!

Gerbera

Post Mon, Jul 27 2009, 7:54 pm
Could it be a Zooper?

http://www.zooper.com/Tango%20......html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db_7JAfLNWk

amother

Post Mon, Jul 27 2009, 8:37 pm
sarahla wrote:
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:

men are all the same!!! Rolling Eyes arghh they dont understand cuz they're not the one pushing bb in it and much other things related to stroller .... ohh well another diff btw women and men!!!!!

No, by me my husband wants me to buy the urban double and get rid of my current double! Not all men are like that.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jul 28 2009, 10:57 am
sarahla wrote:
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:

The thing is he IS the one pushing it on Shabbos. But he's stronger than I am Smile
He has yet to push it uphill in my parents' town going to shul where I can't just take a single because there is only a shoulder, not a sidewalk, so I don't trust 2 kids out of the stroller...Sigh.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jul 28 2009, 10:58 am
Gerbera wrote:
Could it be a Zooper?

http://www.zooper.com/Tango%20......html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db_7JAfLNWk
I was wondering the same thing, but I can't see the maila of a Zooper Tango. I love my Waltz, but doubled it's just bulky for a twin stroller that isn't a jogger.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics