Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Pliko3 vs mountain buggy single

bluesclues

Post Wed, Mar 29 2006, 8:44 pm
Hi I'm just wondering which stroller you find better for a newborn and beyond
The pliko3 or the mountain buggy
Thanks so much

Last edited by bluesclues on Wed, Mar 29 2006, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

queen

Post Wed, Mar 29 2006, 9:35 pm
blue- may I suggest ur chang'g name of your thread to s/t along the lines of: pliko3 vs. the mountain buggy? This way owners of these strollers will recognize the name & hopefully give you the response you're looking for.

(sorry, I myself have a diff stroller so can't be of help)

bluesclues

Post Wed, Mar 29 2006, 9:37 pm
thanks queen

shira

Post Thu, Mar 30 2006, 4:13 am
I have the mountain buggy and love it. Can't speak for the pliko 3. Also, I haven't put a newborn into it yet. I'd like to get the basinette attachment as well as the car seat clip (I have the prima vagio car seat from peg) for the next newborn iy"h. The seat itself certainly reclines as far down as my 4 other strollers.......................hey, everyone has to have a vice Smile

shopaholic

Post Thu, Mar 30 2006, 7:08 am
I don't have either, but I've pushed both. I think a jogger, though it may be bigger, wheels a lot smoother.

motheroftwo

Post Thu, Mar 30 2006, 10:59 pm
depends if you want to be able to put it in and out of the car alot.

cl

Post Thu, Apr 06 2006, 8:18 pm
do u use the car alot or walk more?

I have the pliko3 an absolutely looove it.
I also have a jogger stroller but not the one u mentioned. I got the 3wheeler 2nd hand from ebay an I like it for the park so I dont get my pliko muddy.

best things about the pliko :
When its open it just looks really good, I love the line of the frame and shape of the seat, its like a large stroller, like a graco for ex., comfortable an padded, has 4 positions so great for a newborn (DS from newborn till now at 14m sleeps for a couple of hours in it every day) and has good size, sturdy wheels, which makes it easy to push, plus u can clip the car-seat in really easily, which then just clicks into the base u keep in the car so no fiddling with car-seat-belts each time, and best of all its an umbrella-fold so takes up a 1/3 of the space a regular graco-style stroller does and makes it easier 2 take in an out of cars.

I hope this helps...

ektsm

Post Thu, Apr 06 2006, 8:19 pm
moutain buggy pushes much much smoother.

ILOVELIFE

Post Sun, Apr 09 2006, 1:20 am
If u are going to get the mountain buggy I have a suggestion. The new company Baby Jogger makes a cheaper line (bout 100 dollars less than mtn buggy) and is just as good. I have the baby jogger and it's fabulous for a newborn. Easy to wheel. Easy to fold. and not half as bulky as mtn buggy.

bluesclues

Post Wed, Apr 26 2006, 2:15 pm
Hi,
I'm just bumping this up. Let me know what you think.
Thank You

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Apr 27 2006, 11:37 am
I have a zooper waltz. I highly suggest looking to the Zooper brand. The strollers are lightweight, durable, and not as expensive as many others. Mine is car seat compatible, but also able to be used for a newborn in the fully reclining position.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics