Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Help! First time mom. What stroller do I need?

bashabelle

Post Thu, Sep 17 2009, 10:24 am
Hi everyone. I've been reading a lot of the posts on previous stroller threads but I really don't have any idea what I need or what will be applicable to me. I live in Israel and we're going back for a visit to America soon so I want to get a stroller while we're there. I live in Jerusalem and take busses A LOT so that means size is a factor (not too wide) Also I want something that will last since it seems everything takes a beating and wears our especially here in J'slem. Our price range isn't extravagant, unfortunately, we would like to keep it under $300. I'm not averse to buying used I just don't know where to go to get quality used products.
Some things I'm thinking about:

The Baby Jogger City Mini has been recommended a lot but I've also heard that it wears out and I'm not sure I like the design.
I would love to be able to have a reversible option (rear facing would be great with an infant), but I understand that it seems to significantly increase the price.
I need something that will be good from infancy- at least 2 y/o or more.

Thanks for your help!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics