Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
JcPenny vs. Sears Photography
Previous  1  2

JcPenny Vs Sears Photography
Jcpenny  
 45%  [ 11 ]
Sears  
 54%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 24

Twizzlers

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 5:39 pm
ra_mom wrote:

Go online and check out their backgrounds and props, so that you know what you want when you get there. Then decide on which two outfits to bring along for baby.
You can PM me to see some pics I took there.

nice idea, but it doesnt always work. the last time I went to sears with my kids, it was because I received an email saying they got a new "beach" background which looked nice online. so I dressed my kids accordingly, and when I showed up I was told "only certain locations have that background, not us" Rolling Eyes

curlytop

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 7:43 pm
I take my kids to JC Penney... the Upsherin pics came out stunning, everyone asks me if I went to someone Frum... I brought along tzitzis and an Aleph Bina, and they were really nice..

chaylizi

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 8:09 pm
I've been using kiddie kandids for my kids for the past 6 years & I still love them. I also understand that Target takes pictures now & they are reasonably priced & do a nice job.

bnm

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 9:15 pm
I just went to Picture People today and was very impressed. they snapped as long as I told them to, she was willing ot continue but I said its enough, they waited for the baby to smile and didn't scare her like the Wal Mart people did and didn't have a limit to how many shots like Kiddy Kandids and no time limit or sitting fee. they were very reasonable too.

I got a 10 x 13 and 5 4x6's for $15. I had a coupon that I didn't use to buy 1 sheet for 20 and get 2 sheets free. I used the free 10x13 and 20% off the rest of my order instead so I spent less.

amother

Post Thu, Oct 08 2009, 11:46 pm
OP:

Ok so I went to JCP today and oh boy did we get nice shots. They where great. Very patient and friendly. I didn't spend a lot either. I had such a hard time choosing what to print. I hope the developing will be good.

amother

Post Mon, Jan 11 2010, 9:40 am
bump

would specifically like info on Sears in Kings Plaza
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics