Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
China harvests organs of live people

gryp

Post Thu, Apr 27 2006, 6:31 pm
and havent heard enough horror stories going on in this wonderful world of ours....

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n......html

Quote:
Medical Professionals: China Has a Very Large Reserve of Organs from Living People

WASHINGTON, D.C. — After The Epoch Times revealed the horrendous secret about the Sujiatun Death Camp in Shenyang City in China, where the Chinese communist regime detains a large number of Falun Gong practitioners and harvests their organs while they are still alive and secretly burns their bodies to destroy the evidence, two witnesses have stepped forward to testify. This news has received intensive attention from both broad masses of people and organizations.

rainbow baby

Post Thu, Apr 27 2006, 6:48 pm
Unfortunately there is nothing new about this. A few years ago I heard that the Chinese use the organs of Death Row prisioners. That they take the organs while the people are still alive. That they execute the prisioners on demand when an organ is required they execute them. But nothing suprises me about the Chinese they are known for their terrible acts against their own people. Remember Beijing's Tiananmen Square in 1989 when the students rioted, what happened to them and how people just disappeared into thin air?

supermom

Post Fri, Apr 28 2006, 3:17 am
oh my!!!! that is just horrible!!!

MMEC123

Post Fri, Apr 28 2006, 9:45 am
I actually also just heard that the exhibit "Bodies" (it's the travelling exhibit of open bodies where you can see muscles and organs, etc.) is under a lot of scrutiny because it is believed that the bodies may have been some of these prisoners. (And I also heard that the people who become prisoners just disappear without a trace and their families don't ever know what happened to them!)

sarahnurit

Post Sat, Apr 29 2006, 5:28 pm
Terrible! I wonder in how many other places in the world things like this happen...

Ruchel

Post Tue, May 30 2006, 6:36 pm
sarahnurit wrote:
Terrible! I wonder in how many other places in the world things like this happen...

south america Sad

Secbeb

Post Tue, May 30 2006, 7:14 pm
oy. . . shock Crying

ohbaby!

Post Tue, May 30 2006, 10:03 pm
Why do u say south america??? have you heard of any incidents? I am from there and never heard about this!! Confused
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics