Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
DD undresses herself!
Previous  1  2

Seraph

Post Sun, Mar 08 2009, 10:22 pm
LilPrincess wrote:
I don't like those without full legs. She doesn't stay covered and her feet get cold. Socks is definitely out of the question... I have a fight putting them on every morning!
Maybe put her to sleep in tights underneath footless backwards pjs?

catonmylap

Post Mon, Mar 09 2009, 1:32 am
greenfire wrote:
snap a picture of her sleeping nakete tushie sleeping and laugh it off ... besides kids who don't like clothes and diapers toilet train quicker ...

the crib was soaking wet. I'd rather not have to change the sheet every morning.

MrsLeo

Post Mon, Mar 16 2009, 6:54 am
My 21 month old has been doing this for almost 6 months already. The second the clothes go on she is working on taking them off and they are off less than 60 seconds later. The only thing that she cant take off is the one piece pajamas and I put the zipper in the back. I get the ones without feet. Her feet are cold but at least her pajamas and diaper stay on and her crib stays clean. I lost count how many times I had to clean out her crib (TMI?) I dress her in pajamas when I take her out somewhere where she will get undressed. She even undresses her 7 month old sister! I put newborn size clothes on her doll but once the clothes are off the fun is over because she doesnt know how to put them back on.

MrsLeo

Post Mon, Mar 16 2009, 6:55 am
Seraph wrote:
LilPrincess wrote:
I don't like those without full legs. She doesn't stay covered and her feet get cold. Socks is definitely out of the question... I have a fight putting them on every morning!

I like that idea! If I ever need her feet to stay warm I will do that. Thanks Seraph!!

Seraph

Post Mon, Mar 16 2009, 7:15 am
MrsLeo wrote:
Seraph wrote:
LilPrincess wrote:

I like that idea! If I ever need her feet to stay warm I will do that. Thanks Seraph!!
np. I used that method to keep my son's feet warm when he would always pull off his socks. tights are much harder for them to take off than socks.

tomorrow

Post Mon, Mar 16 2009, 8:21 am
My daughter was pulling this last winter. I put her in zip-up pajamas, backwards, safety pinned closed.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics