Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Hair for a wedding for girls with short hair.
Previous  1  2

drumjj

Post Tue, Jun 02 2009, 3:45 pm
im also looking for something for my kids hair my mum wants a proper bridesmade thing she is drivng me nuts about it.

Raisin

Post Tue, Jun 02 2009, 4:12 pm
pink_nails wrote:
So why dont you try for the older ones just one big flower- the big ones are very in style. Even if they're not so big, any flowers are in style

I really like the little rosebuds I bought, better then the big flowers. I can put a bunch together and put them either on a clip or hairband.

anuta

Post Tue, Jun 02 2009, 4:14 pm
You can do a french braid parallel to the forehead line, with just the hair on top of the head...
I've seen some celebrity pictures with this style. And you can pin it with a flower clip right above the ear, I really like H&M for fancy and cheap hair accessories.

Raisin

Post Tue, Jun 02 2009, 4:19 pm
anuta wrote:
You can do a french braid parallel to the forehead line, with just the hair on top of the head...
I've seen some celebrity pictures with this style. And you can pin it with a flower clip right above the ear, I really like H&M for fancy and cheap hair accessories.

their hair is short, boy short. (NEVER let your husband take your dds to the hairdresser) Gam zeh yaavor, but meanwhile the wedding is next week.

I can't see a french braid working. if you can direct me to a photo of what you mean it would be helpful.

anuta

Post Tue, Jun 02 2009, 4:47 pm
Raisin wrote:
anuta wrote:

their hair is short, boy short. (NEVER let your husband take your dds to the hairdresser) Gam zeh yaavor, but meanwhile the wedding is next week.

I can't see a french braid working. if you can direct me to a photo of what you mean it would be helpful.

You are right, I thought your daughters' hair was more like a bob. With boy-short french braid headband won't work.
Here is an example of what I was talking about:
http://www.cupcakestastenice.c.....d.jpg

Barbara

Post Tue, Jun 02 2009, 5:04 pm
Raisin wrote:
pink_nails wrote:
So why dont you try for the older ones just one big flower- the big ones are very in style. Even if they're not so big, any flowers are in style

I really like the little rosebuds I bought, better then the big flowers. I can put a bunch together and put them either on a clip or hairband.

Yes, the same flowers on a hair comb or barrette will look a little more mature, as would a single large flower on a headband, comb, etc.

I love really short hair on little girls. I'm sure they'll be quite chic.

Merrymom

Post Tue, Jun 02 2009, 11:05 pm
I just saw some gorgeous tiaras with fake diamonds (crystals?) at the jewelry counter at Sears. I think they were about $20.00 each. My twelve year old wants to get one for her Bas-Mitzvah.

ValleyMom

Post Fri, Jun 19 2009, 8:23 am
Hair screws??????
Sounds painful!
OUCH!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries