Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Weigh in day

ClaRivka

Post Fri, Jan 01 2010, 12:39 pm
I cant decide what it shud be..

I'm officially starting my diet today on friday. Last time I did this it was a monday weigh in. bu now im thinking abt a uesday or wednesday....help

lamplighter

Post Fri, Jan 01 2010, 12:41 pm
Friday- it inspires better choices over shabbos! Instead of messing up over the weekend, getting "punished" on monday, and starting again for the week.

MiracleMama

Post Fri, Jan 01 2010, 12:44 pm
I'm on WW and I weigh in on Wed PMs. It was an arbitrary decision, that just happened to be the first time I could get to a mtg and I liked the leader and stuck with that time slot. But I think it's really good, at least for me. Weekends, and Shabbos in particular, are my most challenging days and having a few days to recover from it makes me feel better about going to that weigh-in. I mean, I know that so long as you are losing, it won't really matter when you weigh because no matter what the scale will have to go down, but it just feels better psychologically to not weigh in right after your worst day(s).

Whatever you decide, good luck!

ClaRivka

Post Fri, Jan 01 2010, 1:01 pm
friday it is!

happyone

Post Sun, Jan 03 2010, 7:09 am
I found it more helpful to weigh in the first of the month. When I weighed myself every week I got discouraged.
Good luck on your diet. I know just how hard it is.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise