Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
What has YOUR kid done?!?!? :-)
Previous  1  2  3

prettyone

Post Fri, Jan 08 2010, 11:33 am
dont have kids yet but my aunt bought a brand new custom shaitel for 2500 dollars. her dear son found a scizzors and decided to "improve" on it

athomemom

Post Fri, Jan 08 2010, 11:48 am
[quote="Oh, I just though of the best one. I was once playing a game on my computer, holding baby dd on my lap, and she banged on the keyboard. I don't know how she did it, but my whole computer screen turned upside down! All of the words and icons were upside down, and when I moved the mouse up, the arrow moved down. When I moved it to the right, the arrow went left. It took a while to fix that one.[/quote] Thumbs Up OMG! was that annoying! took me atleast 1/2 hour to fix that!!!!!!!!!!!!

supermomy

Post Fri, Jan 08 2010, 12:03 pm
hahaha this make me laugh a lot
I cant remember all my daugther did but here are some:
she drop a whole bottle of frezzing water all over the floor and after she "clean it" whit her tonge

a classic one: her art in my kitchen walls

I dont know how but she is 15 month old and she came to the kitchen holding her newborn brother that was in my bed

ones we went to my bro and sis in law and she cleaned their toilet and of course she drank the water

in the middle of the shabbos table with guess she drank straight from the bottle

took jam and spreaded all over herself

thats all I can remember for now

greenfire

Post Fri, Jan 08 2010, 12:22 pm
my kids put their initials on the wall where I sent them to the corner

dd cut the bedsheets and said a mouse did it Confused

found my 2 year old wearing a panty liner What

lit a candle and barney got on fire (can't say how old)

one said she was moving at 7 - so I made her cookies and said bye ... (she's still here at 22 Help)

one thought she was a kitty by my mother's house and pulled out an entire roll of toilet paper, another time she tried to balance at the edge of the bunkbed - not as good as the kitty but my bro bandaged the hole in her head (she got stitched later when I found out) ... and last but not least she made in the kitty litter Nervous my mother yelled so loud she said her cousin told her to - which we found out to be true ...

sonny boy put on my sheitel and 2 tennis balls in his shirt ... that's what happens with too many girls around ...

athomemom

Post Fri, Jan 08 2010, 12:24 pm
ds put mascara on my tapestry linen set.
put his bath toys in the tiolet -'swimming'
erev rush hashunah he spilled a bottle honey all over himself & the clean floor
decorated my kitchen w/ a lb. farmer cheese
emptied the hamper & hid in it
ate 1/2 tube of toothpaste
unpacked all the drawers in my bedroom
got hold of a bar chocolate & polished it off
sneeked one fresh baked challah off the table &.....
took out the food processer (yeah, he opened the kiddie lock) and cut himself -badly
I bought a 'juicy' outfit for SIL for baby gift- ds 'drew pictures' on it!
and the list goes on ..........................................................................................................

amother

Post Fri, Jan 08 2010, 12:24 pm
The only thing I can think of--and I blame DH entirely--is that ds switched on a treadmill while I was standing on the belt. I got thrown off, of course. As ds was under a year old at the time and had simply reached his hand to grab the attractive red switch while DH was holding him in his arms, you see why it was dh fault.

athomemom

Post Fri, Jan 08 2010, 12:32 pm
oh, I forgot about the time I found him spraying deoderant!!!!!!!!!!(he was almost 2 at the time)

flowerpower

Post Fri, Jan 08 2010, 2:03 pm
Ds decided the pc screen was too dirty. He cleaned it with a half a bottle of windex. Of course it was totaled and I had to get a new screen.

Mommeeeeeeee!

Post Fri, Jan 08 2010, 2:15 pm
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter
these are hilarious!!!!
my kids have done a lot of the shtick mentioned here as well as plenty of original ones. they especially love doing outrageous things on shabbos and yom tov.
-one kid wrote with a pen all over my white shabbos tablecloth
-same kid also used nail scissors to cut up the brand new yomtov outfit she was wearing for the first time.
-another one removed his shabbos outfit, took off his diaper, and peed all over the discarded clothes
-took all of my makeup into bed and used every last bit to decorate the place...on erev pesach.
-my toddler likes to open the kitchen drawers and rearrange my milchig/fleishig/pareve utensils so I find them in any drawer but the one where they belong
-poured half a bottle of oil into the cake batter in the mixer
-kid was standing next to the open toilet when she felt the need to vomit, so she quickly ran out of the bathroom to do it all over my freshly folded laundry.
-pushed several washcloths and two rubber duckies down the bathtub drain (it's a big hole)
-swallowed a gold ring...it came out, was thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, brought to a simcha two weeks later, and given away to a random unknown child, never to be seen again
-dd took one of the decorative magnets off of the fridge, removed the little magnetic part, and gave it to baby ds, who promptly swallowed it.
-left little drawings in odd hidden corners of the house to be discovered only weeks or months later (for example, behind a door that is never closed, etc)
-artwork on the new leather sofa
-painted herself, her bed, her friend, the walls, and the window with baby lotion
-got out of bed early in the morning, took out a bowl, filled it with baking soda and then poured milk over it, to prepare baby cereal for dolly.
-hiding all sorts of important items in the most unfindable places...my snood in the container of doll clothes, my phone under the seat of a ride-on car, several pairs of socks in the fridge drawer, camera inside my printer, keys underneath all of the baby wipes in the box, all sorts of things in the laundry hamper underneath all of the dirty clothes, etc etc etc
-throwing anything and everything away in the trash, especially the covers of our contact lens cases. one evening dh and I wanted to go to sleep, only to discover that we had 9 lens cases and not one single cover...this includes the brand new cases that were still in the boxes of solution.
-drinking contact lens solution
-opening a childproof bottle of liquid ibuprofen and drinking it
- burnt the edges of her hair by hurling herself at the chanuka candles against the force of 2 adults holding her back
-stubbornly insisting, over and over again, that she had no idea who in the world could have peed in her pants WHILE SHE WAS WEARING THEM, since it definitely, absolutely, positively, could not have been her
-one year old ds pushed a chair over to the couch, climbed up the armrest and all the way up onto the backrest, stood up, and proceeded to jump right off, aiming for the floor...luckily I was right there and turned around just in time to catch him (having looked the other way for exactly 2.5 seconds)
-left ds in the highchair while I went to get him a drink (yes he was strapped in)...he got onto the highchair tray and tried to slide down to the floor feet first on his tummy, but it was too high for him to reach the floor and I found him hanging off the edge of the tray by his fingers (I have a picture but don't know how to add it)
-found dd walking around with her tongue inside the new jar of peanut butter, eating puppy-style
-pulled several doors from their hinges by swinging from the knobs
-socks in the toilet
-toothbrushes used regularly to clean the toilet
-dd took her brother swimming in the toilet, the perfect baby-sized wading pool
-took apart his sister's doll highchair, used the bottom half as a stool to get onto the counter and drink up all of my (iced) coffee
-same kid also happily ate instant coffee granules out of the jar
-used my bathroom floor as a skating rink created by spilling and smearing baby shampoo all over it

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jan 08 2010, 3:01 pm
Rolling Laughter

octopus

Post Fri, Jan 08 2010, 3:12 pm
ds and dd take turns ripping the wall paper off the upstairs walls.

ds has a habit of taking pens apart and not putting them back together. there is not one working pen in this house.

amother

Post Fri, Jan 08 2010, 3:47 pm
my daughter handed me her wet pamper a few minutes after I had put it on her. she then ran off in her birthday suit.

at 7 months every time I heard her cry I would jump, found her:
climbing out of her booster seat and holding on to the pole of the chair

on top of a grocery box she climbed but didn't know how to get off yet

amother

Post Sat, Jan 09 2010, 7:27 pm
her shoulders, hands and back were also colored!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics