Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Do you like my polls? Be honest.
Previous  1  2

Please answer.
I sure do! SaraG, you're the greatest! I wish you were my mom/sister/best friend  
 27%  [ 16 ]
Are you kidding? I skip ALL your posts now.  
 32%  [ 19 ]
Your posts are okay but your polls? Haven't you ever heard of Bitul Zman? Your poor husband!  
 12%  [ 7 ]
SaraG, I thought you were moving.....don't you have anything else to do with your mind ahd time!  
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 58

nechamashifra

Post Thu, Jun 15 2006, 8:28 pm
Quote:
It is weird to start a thread just to see if people like you or not. Shows a lack of self-esteem, IMHO.

See, that's what I never understand about people. If you, amother, saw this post or poll by SaraG and thought to yourself "hmmm, this woman sounds like she lacks self-esteem, I can get that (not that I think sarag has low self-esteem, I mean I can understand people have the right to their own thoughts). HowEVER, what on earth do you gain by saying it out loud to everyone? Banging head

imaamy

Post Thu, Jun 15 2006, 8:58 pm
And why do you have to post anon for this? Honestly this anon thing gets so out of control. Did you see the anon recipe!?!?!

Sara did you change the poll questions since yesterday? Seems different but I'm logging on only since this morning and there are 500+ new posts so maybe I'm confused.

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Jun 15 2006, 9:10 pm
nothing changed.

chen

Post Fri, Jun 16 2006, 12:29 am
amother wrote:

It is weird to start a thread just to see if people like you or not. Shows a lack of self-esteem, IMHO.

read the title carefully: it says "do you like my polls?" not "do you like me?"

Tefila

Post Fri, Jun 16 2006, 12:33 am
It's obvious that amother from her posts has low self esteem, Rolling Eyes we can help you with this amother but for a fee.... since nothing in life is free Twisted Evil

queen

Post Fri, Jun 16 2006, 9:02 am
Sara- your polls are creative, and help us get to know each other.Having to guess what you ate on the other hand, ....well, maybe leave that for face to face conversations.

but all in all, you get an A1 for creativity! Very Happy
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics