Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
I NEED A WORK AT HOME JOB
Previous  1  2  3

amother

Post Wed, Oct 20 2010, 5:51 am
Quote:
Anyone with info/contacts for gettting medical transcription work from home and what course is 4 mos./ where you take it from? Is it online? Does employer pay for training?

DocuMed's course is 4 months. You take it from home. The employer doesn't pay for training. AFter the course, DocuMed sets you up with work. YOu actually work for DocuMed and they have a list of doctors they work for.

amother

Post Wed, Oct 20 2010, 5:52 am
e1234 wrote:
for those who do medical transcription
I have a friend who took a course and worked in a dr's office but then moved and is out of a job.
Does anyone know names of who she can contact regarding doing medical transcription from home.
She does have previous experience both in medical transcription and medical billing.
(She is in the US)

She can contact DocuMed. She might have to take a test though to avoid takng the course.

realeez

Post Wed, Oct 20 2010, 6:55 am
She should really try to market herself to doctors in person as doing overflow work and see what happens. If you could get paid by the doctors directly, your salary is probably double what you would be getting from a company.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers