Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
The next decade...JANUARY 2010 babies club!!!!!
Previous  1  2  3

amother

Post Sun, Mar 21 2010, 9:40 am
Mom2b, I am so sorry to read this. May Hashem give you the strength to get through this time and at the right time, may He bless you with a beautiful and healthy family. Thinking of you......... Hug Hug Hug

amother

Post Sun, May 09 2010, 2:07 pm
Calling all January moms! Where are you? Busy taking care of baby who puts everything in his/her mouth??? Smile I would love to hear updates and superjew, I miss your posts!
DD is sooo cute Baruch Hashem but not sleeping well at night. Sometimes I go crazy! She will be 4 months old in 2 weeks iyh. She wakes up every 2-3 hours but she isn't even hungry and I cant let her cry. I am waiting for the day when she will sleep through the night and I can feel human at work LOL

~waiting2pop

MOMMYRN

Post Sun, May 09 2010, 2:57 pm
hey, my dd is delicious! she's 4 months old tomorrow. we got her ears pierced 2 wks ago and she looks so cute. she is a very good baby B"H she rolled over a couple of times.... I'm back to work this week IY"H this is the first time I was able to take a longer maternity leave so I took advantage. im kinda nervous about going back. I miss my chani already
(and the other 3 of course :-))

superjew

Post Mon, May 10 2010, 1:34 pm
Wow I get my own personal shout out! Smile Thanks waiting2pop...though I hope you're not waiting again Wink
Its been sooo quiet here, guess we're all busy trying to get back into our 'normal' lives. Or figuring it all out, like I am. Life changes to the most extreme way of saying 'change' (and no, not like obama says it lol)
It has its ups and its downs, which Im sure you're all aware of, and I mean for the new mothers, all of you have once been new mothers so Im sure you can all understand. Perhaps its a crazy change with each child as well, each addition creates new change. But its been great. No complaints at all, except "IM TIRED"
Thats one of the biggest changes that is hard for me. I was a sleeper , and whew do I mean sleeper. Now, not so much. sad I know. but what can I do? Im getting used to it & pray each day for a longer stretch of sleep. Which is so confusing to me, because my ds sometimes sleeps 7-8 hrs in a row, and other days, he'll wake up every 3 hrs, sometimes 2! shock thats frustrating to me. I cant figure out what causes the change. I dont do anything differently and some nites are awesome, others not so much. Im hoping he'll get into the better routine more often Wink ::praying::
[wow, I have not written in SOOO long]
I got a stay at home job, which is THE bestest thing that could have EVER happened to me! I started when ds was about 3 months and he's 5 months this Friday iyH!!! can you imagine?!?!
He's an adorable nachas in our lives. Cant get enough of him Very Happy
He loves his teether and I started introducing solids this week. Omg, too adorable seeing him figuring out what the heck is going on. He likes oatmeal so far, banana not so much. Next to try is sweet potato (doing that tonight) cant wait for his reaction lol
He's really big, wayy too heavy for me to hold for an extended period of time. He's tall like his daddy and big and chunky like I was as a child.

[ I wonder how many ppl figured out who I am at this point. shock let me know Wink ]

Anyway, lets hear about the rest of your adorable babies!
Looking forward

MOMMYRN

Post Sun, May 16 2010, 8:20 pm
dd now weighs 12lb and is doing great B"H!! she tries to sit up it's so delicious I really miss her when I'm at work. hope e/o is doing well

superjew

Post Mon, May 17 2010, 11:45 am
aww! too cute Smile mommyrn

waiting2pop - why so shy? You ask for my post and then disappear?!?!

Where is everyone else?

amother

Post Mon, May 17 2010, 9:39 pm
not shy, just busy!!! lol
dd is yum, I miss her like CRAZY when im at work, just like mommyrn - I can so relate!
how are the nights going for all of you? dd still wakes up a couple of times...{sigh}
~waiting2pop

amother

Post Mon, May 24 2010, 5:09 am
Hey people!!!!

I am so so excited for this thread!! I was wondering what happened to all the mothers in our club and of course the babies too!!

mom2bsn, I am so sad to read the news.... May hashem give you lots of koach to go through this nisayon and may you only share full simchas from now on....

my baby is 4.5 wks old now and bh turned yetserday on his own for the first time!!!!! I was so excites that I really had tears in my eyes...

he nurses KAH too good Wink. Doesn't seem to get ever enough form his mami (haha).
He nurses usually every 3 hrs but will also want sometimes after 2-2.5 hrs. The first part of the night he sleeps 4 hrs and then its back to his routine of every 3 hrs.
I don't know what other mothers talk about when they say that theirs "sleeps through the night" lol

I can start to see a little character unfold kah Smile it's just too cute to write about ( I can go on for hrs;))

solids? I don't think of that yet, although I gave him once a peace of melon to lick on and he loved it. It's just easier the nursing I guess and since he's gaining nicely I don't c y 2bother yet...

keep on enjoying your bundles of joy!!!! and keep udating!!!

------------CHASDEI HASHEM!!!!!

amother

Post Mon, May 31 2010, 3:38 pm
hey mums!!!

so quiet here....
just wanted to share an interesting phenomeon with you Very Happy my little prince was constipated for a few days. I know they say it's normal but it hurt me see him in pain..
so I decided to give him some squeezed orange juice....(don't yell at me!!!! shock Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )
So I squeezed half an orange, poured it through a zift and gave it to him in a bottle...Boy, did he enjoy it!!!
not even 2 hrs later....he made a festa diaper!!!!lol
it worked!!!
it's the first time I gave him something that's nt my own milk... I think I don;t want to start the solids yet... Although he is 5 months old next week...
What do you ppl do??

-----------CHASDEI HASHEM!!!!1

californiafish

Post Thu, Jul 08 2010, 6:34 pm
Hey girls! How's everyone doing? Our baby boy just turned 6 months - can't believe it's been half a year!!! Did anyone start solids yet? What order are you doing it in? I tried giving him rice cereal, but I don't think he was too into it (besides that he wanted to grab the whole spoon and stick it in his mouth).
Got his 6 month shots and isnt feeling well Sad First time in months that he woke up crying during the night.

amother

Post Wed, Sep 08 2010, 10:51 am
Hi all!
How are your babies?!?! Can't believe it's almost January and they will soon be ONE!! So exciting Smile
My little one is all over the place! LOOOOVES food but sometimes thinks its fun to spit it out at mommy LOL
What are your little critters up to? Are you totally adjusted yet to mommyhood (if it's your first) or adjusted to the newest addition (if not your first)?
Wishing you and your family and shana tova u'metuka! (and remember, no honey for the babies lol LOL )

yaeli83

Post Wed, Sep 08 2010, 12:09 pm
aww just saw this pop up and had to respond.

B'H dd is doing well. She is already 9 months old! it's so crazy. If you don't remember, we started out in the Jan club, and we ended up "beating out" everyone in Jan and most of Dec.
DD is little,- weighs about 14 pounds, but im not sure what is average for her age anymore. She is just making the charts in height and weight, so we are happy about that!
otherwise she is doing so well. crawling, sitting up, but not on her own yet. Eating lots of food, she loves tea bisquits, mangoes, all kinds of baby foods, and she has a few teeth now. She usually sleeps through the night, but the teething is making her miserable. poor thing. She is pretty good during the day, but at night, its really hard.
Anyone else going through this?
It will be my first rosh hashana at home with the baby... not going to shul... soooo weird! not sure I will ever get used to it. It doesnt really feel like a yom tov unless I am in shul! But I guess this is my avoda now!
kasiva v'chasima tova! enjoy your little ones!

amother

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 1:49 pm
Anyone else???
Superjew, where are ya? Wink

californiafish

Post Sun, Sep 19 2010, 5:22 pm
Hey how was everyone's fast? Our little guy started crawling a few weeks ago and is into EVERYTHING!!! He's been teething for the past two months but they still haven't come out yet. Poor kid has a really tough time at night and pretty much has moved back into my bed where he can enjoy open bar all night Wink
Have to get better with solids, he gets plenty during the day but haven't introduced him to too many things yet. He LOVES LOVES bananas and recently decided he loves cereal also.
Can't believe our babies will be 1, where did the year go???

MOMMYRN

Post Tue, Nov 30 2010, 9:40 am
just thought I'd say hi. its been a while since I was on the site. been crazy busy with 4 kids KA"H. my baby has started walking and got her first tooth yesterday. she is just so delicious. I cant believe that in just 1 and 1/2 months shell be a year old!!. I hope e/o is doing well.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics