Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
George forman

Mitzvahmom

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 12:39 pm
which one is the better one, and do they work well period?

red sea

Post Tue, Jul 18 2006, 3:31 pm
We just bought a second one last week, from all the usage our first ones teflon coating started peeling and amazon had a good deal on it. It gets tons of use here and we just get the basic one, its much smaller to store and take out....

aussiegal

Post Wed, Jul 19 2006, 3:40 am
Instead of a Goerge foreman, I bought something similar - the make was Hamilton Beach. I liked it better because the inside grill inserts are removable - so you can toivel them, and take them out to wash them. I think they were even dishwasher safe, and it does the same job as the goerge formean grills.

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Jul 19 2006, 10:13 am
my mom was never happywith hers, but find someone who is and they will tell you a lot of tricks for making really tasty things.

mimsy7420

Post Wed, Jul 19 2006, 11:20 am
I have 2 - a small little george - that is great for travelling and taking with you on vacations. And a bigger hamilton beach one - which the racks come out of so I can just stick them in the dishwasher. The george is a pain to clean. It's a good healthy way of cooking. If you marinate the meat/chicken long enough, it will taste even better.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars