Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Best Exercise or DVD for Hips and Butts?

amother

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 7:15 pm
Recommendations please. I lost on my stomach with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred but not much on my hips or buttocks. Now I need a good exercise or exercise dvd for that.

octopus

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 8:22 pm
I don't know if you can control where you lose, but taebo does a lot of things for hips and butt. It may be harder than you are used to but you can do one of his beginner ones. He is sooooooo much more interesting than jillian michaels.

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Jan 19 2011, 11:10 am
You can't spot reduce. You need both cardio and weight lifting for optimal results. The weight doesn't come off where it came on.

amother

Post Wed, Jan 19 2011, 11:16 am
the best exercise dvd is windsor pilates. they have 20 min. workout daily. They have workouts for the abs, thighs, buns.... all parts of the body. Its great and only 20 min. a day. You really see instant result-within a week, no kidding.
I did it after both kids were born, and stomach and hips and all around just flattens down.
they have a package for about $70.. check the website.
I am all for it.
windsorpilates.com

amother

Post Thu, Jan 20 2011, 9:36 pm
OP here, I actually have Windsor Pilates in my closet somewhere Smile . I just didn't know their success rate. But if you're saying it works I think I'm going to try it.

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Jan 21 2011, 10:59 am
I never had any luck with pilates and sold those tapes that I had. Every body is different, though.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise