Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
WHAT Is Keeping Me From Losing? Please Help Me!!
Previous  1  2

nechami1

Post Thu, Feb 24 2011, 3:18 pm
check its not your pill. I was on marvalon for a while, felt bloated all the time, gained weight however hard I tried to lose it. I switched to loestrin and now thankfully the weight is dropping. Wink

amother

Post Thu, Feb 24 2011, 3:21 pm
Is that a minipill?

I am breastfeeding so can only be on a minipill

cityofgold

Post Thu, Feb 24 2011, 3:23 pm
Some people don't lose weight while they're breastfeeding. My mother didn't. She always lost a lot when she weaned.

thatgirl

Post Thu, Feb 24 2011, 4:00 pm
Losing weight,
what diet are you on now?

losingweight

Post Thu, Feb 24 2011, 8:02 pm
amother, u can send me an anon email address,

thatgirl, u can pm me

amother

Post Thu, Feb 24 2011, 8:34 pm
losingweight thanks for your offer. My email address is:

ilbbk@yahoo.com

amother

Post Thu, Feb 24 2011, 8:51 pm
Hi I am in the nutrition field - are you eating every two to three hours? It is very important that you eat every few hours to keep your metabolism running. It is also important that each meal has all three food groups in it. If you skip carbs like many people do, your body will start to store fat. (carbs are the body's main source of energy and if it does not get them it goes into starvation mode and begins storing extra fat) It is also important that you eat breakfast to start the metabolism and from then on eat every two to three hours. One more tip - do not eat just carbs for a snack or meal you need to incorporate fat or protein because eating these things together helps the carbs digest slowly and then your blood sugars don't rise and plummet a little while later, so you are not so hungry all the time.
It could be that you gained muscle from working out so much. AMuscle weighs more than fat so you may not see a difference in the scale, but your skirts may feel looser because you are getting fit and getting healthier - do you feel a difference in your body?

nechami1

Post Fri, Feb 25 2011, 5:37 am
hi, sorry but to be honest I dont know whether loestrin is a mini pill or not! I dont breastfeed, so I dont know if its suitable for you. Good luck though. Smile
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise