Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Looking for a VERY curly sheitel
Previous  1  2

mother48

Post Wed, Dec 23 2009, 9:41 am
Fradyel Mishulavin of CH also has really nice curlys. Most ppl I see that have curlys have gone to her. They are customs, but I don't know what they cost.

Nomad

Post Wed, Dec 23 2009, 10:49 am
does anyone know if Lauren Eisenberger is good with blondes too?

malkie

Post Thu, Dec 24 2009, 10:32 am
I have a Milano curly sheitel that has very nice curls. It is 3 years old and holding up well. I just wash it myself and put in a curling cream and let dry overnight. It's a little crunchy the first day, but then very soft the next day.

isasternhill

Post Thu, Dec 31 2009, 4:16 am
I know exactly what you want. Beautiful:) The only way you are going to get exactly what you want is if you have one custom made from virgin hair that is already the hair texture and colour you have naturally. The reason is that when hair is permed it is given its curly shape through manipulation of curling rods (this is a little bit hard to explain). It is very very hard to make natural looking curls though perming methods. You end up getting a "shirly temple" type of curl rather than a curl with normal natural curl patterns.

If you go to any of the big name brands, they might be able to get it pretty close, however the colour will change and the curl will not stay the same (it will fall out or change shape after a few months). You will end up spending quite a bit to have one like this custom made by any of the big brands. You may as well have one made for you from virgin hair. Find an authentic wig maker who will choose the actual hair they will use for your wig with you, and have one custom made from that hair. Thats the only way you will get the real thing.

I hope this helps:)

curlysew86

Post Sun, Apr 11 2010, 2:10 pm
Thank you so much everyone for all of your help! After doing a lot of research, most people said to go to lauren eisenberger. She is super expensive and super amazing! however, I also found out about someone named Mila in brooklyn who makes beautiful sheitels and falls and she is a hair distributor and Lauren Eisenberger gets her har from her! She is also very expensive but not as much as Lauren and its the same exact hair! gl everyone!

ButterPecan

Post Sun, Apr 11 2010, 7:49 pm
Hi CurlySew.
Im assuming you got your sheitel from Mila. Did you have a good experience with her? Whats the price range?
Thanks

wifey

Post Sun, Apr 11 2010, 8:44 pm
I have my only fall from Mila. The hair is good but sometimes gets knotty (mine is also like 16 or 18 inches). I get compliments on it all the time and my only real complaint is that its a bit too blonde for me.

jewcrew

Post Wed, Jul 28 2010, 10:10 pm
I got a sheitel from Lauren in brooklyn. I love it and people sometimes (jokingly) ask if its my real hair. I strongly suggest going to her!

curlysew86

Post Thu, Mar 17 2011, 1:21 pm
ButterPecan wrote:
Hi CurlySew.
Im assuming you got your sheitel from Mila. Did you have a good experience with her? Whats the price range?
Thanks

I didn't get one yet, but I am definitely going to mila, all my friends who have used her are extremely happy and have beautiful wigs Smile

Yocheved84

Post Thu, Mar 17 2011, 3:03 pm
Sorry to hijack the thread, but anyone have ideas for a long, red curly fall? No place seems to have this and this was my hair before.

lovingmommy

Post Thu, Mar 24 2011, 7:37 pm
Lauren eisenberger has a new wig called the ita karsenti, she has some stunning curly pieces and she said they can custom order any color, even red.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels