Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Jillian Michaels 30 day shred - Successful?

JustPlainMe

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 1:12 pm
Anyone here use Jillian michael's 30 day shred and saw results?
I know it's not an expensive dvd but I don't want o stock junk. Let me know if it worked for you! Thanks Smile

SS6099

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 1:27 pm
It all depends on your fitness level. I know many for whom this worked wonders, since starting from sedentary to 30 days total body, even for 20 minutes, it worked wonderfully. If you're used to something significantly more advanced, you may not reap results.

JustPlainMe

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 1:31 pm
I swim once a week, walk twice a week and do basic light exercise. I was thinking to start this since it has a beginners level and then work it up. Am I doing more than what the dvd offers with my swimming and walking??

lamplighter

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 1:52 pm
I loved it!!!

To me the 20 minute workout that had me sweating and aching was perfect! I felt great and saw results. I did not do the entire 30 day routine because I found out that I was pregnant before completing the set and it was too intense to keep doing.

AZmom09

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 1:54 pm
I started it and after I got up to day 7 I was bored of the level one. I think I will try it again but maybe switch off levels so I dont get bored easily. It was a great workout though!

Ruchel

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 2:03 pm
Just thinking outloud here, what would be the goal of the exercize? Unless it is very heavy, it will not make you lose a lot of weight.
Now if the goal is getting slimmer, and never mind weight, it may well work...

JustPlainMe

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 2:43 pm
I don't care about the number on the scale. I'm rather skinny but sluggish post pregnancy. I need to start feeling in shape and good about myself, KWIM?? I keep getting told that this particular dvd gets people back in shape. So that's my goal...

SS6099

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 7:34 pm
For fitness level, it incorporates cardio, toning and abs. All in all, if you don't have too much time, it's a good choice.

JustPlainMe

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 7:39 pm
I think I'll try it and I'll see how it goes.
Thanks everyone Smile

Basimcha

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 8:13 pm
I did it last year and saw great results! I should really start again....I really shaped up with it and its only 20 minutes a day! Good luck!

Bleemee

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 8:57 pm
20 minutes a day?

bluebird

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 11:45 pm
Bleemee wrote:
20 minutes a day?

25 (I have the kettlebell one). It's a hard 25 minutes. Jillian Michaels does not mess around.

IloveHashem613

Post Mon, Oct 03 2011, 12:04 am
I never did the full 30 days but after doing level one for a few days, I could not believe what a workout my body could get from just 20 minutes of exercise. You might think its easy cuz its just 20 minutes, but I was sweating buckets and my whole body was beyond sore for the next day or two...its definitley a good workout and after I have this baby and recover, I plan to do the full regimen I"h.

goforit

Post Mon, Oct 03 2011, 4:30 am
if your in ny you can get it from the public library so you can try it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise