Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Wedding: ladies' room basket
Previous  1  2  3

imaima

Post Sun, Feb 19 2012, 1:22 pm
Ruchel wrote:
I don't know. I'm pretty disorganized, and still I manage to bring my meds and whatever I need. I would feel weird using a deodorant in front of other ladies in the toilet, and certainly would NOT use a "public" lipstick. If you could have your period, you need a pad in your bag.

Some of the other things are even totally out there, like underwear. Is it for adults being toilet trained? LOL

what if someone's period started at the wedding? maybe not a woman's, but a teenage girl's whose periods are not regular? how would she feel with a red spot on the bottom in the middle of the wedding?
super-embarassing.
I have never seen ladies' baskets at weddings, but the idea is very nice. If you won't use it, I certainly would. If I was leaking and found a pack of pads and unused packaged undies in the ladies room? why not?

chanitroy

Post Sun, Feb 19 2012, 1:23 pm
unfortunately I have seen the items in the baskets dwindle throughout the evening.... slowly but surely.... (meaning people take the things home with them...) I know it sounds crazy but it happens!!!

tsiggelle

Post Sun, Feb 19 2012, 1:37 pm
I can get the pads and safety pins. and thread and needle.

I dont get the toothpicks and dental floss and diapers and lipstick and some other things people listed. those are things you usually know you are going to need, no?

chocolate chips

Post Sun, Feb 19 2012, 1:40 pm
chanitroy wrote:
unfortunately I have seen the items in the baskets dwindle throughout the evening.... slowly but surely.... (meaning people take the things home with them...) I know it sounds crazy but it happens!!!

why does it mean people are taking it home??? it means people are using it!!!

Ruchel

Post Sun, Feb 19 2012, 1:52 pm
imaima wrote:
Ruchel wrote:
I don't know. I'm pretty disorganized, and still I manage to bring my meds and whatever I need. I would feel weird using a deodorant in front of other ladies in the toilet, and certainly would NOT use a "public" lipstick. If you could have your period, you need a pad in your bag.

Some of the other things are even totally out there, like underwear. Is it for adults being toilet trained? LOL

what if someone's period started at the wedding? maybe not a woman's, but a teenage girl's whose periods are not regular? how would she feel with a red spot on the bottom in the middle of the wedding?
super-embarassing.
I have never seen ladies' baskets at weddings, but the idea is very nice. If you won't use it, I certainly would. If I was leaking and found a pack of pads and unused packaged undies in the ladies room? why not?

We cant plan for every and any thing that could happen. I don't know. It's just so odd. I guess I agree with Tsiggelle.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics