Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Double snap n go

amother

Post Sun, Aug 12 2012, 9:15 pm
I'm trying to prep for my twin birth I"h. Do you know which car seats work with the double snap n go? Will the maxi cozy snap into it? Thanks.

rac429

Post Sun, Aug 12 2012, 9:46 pm
I can't give you advice on the Maxi Cosi car seats but I am using the Graco Snugride 35 with my double snap n go and they work great.

I would e-mail the company and ask them. When I was looking into which stroller I was going to pick I e-mailed the company a ton of questions and they e-mailed me back all the answers.

myfriends715

Post Sun, Aug 12 2012, 11:27 pm
If ur in ny I have a double snap n go I reqlly wanna get rid of and sell. Will give it to u for super cheap. Mine is set to fit the graco but it has q bunch of different pieces to make it for other types of car seats

amother

Post Sun, Aug 12 2012, 11:41 pm
That would be great! I would love to buy it, is it in good condition? I emailed company to see if the maxi cozi fits so will PM you when I get an answer. Thanks

myfriends715

Post Mon, Aug 13 2012, 12:00 am
Perfect condition, used it for a few months and.its been sitting and taking up room in my closet for the past 4 yrs. We are iyh moving so I really wanna get rid of.it

ellie23

Post Mon, Aug 13 2012, 8:01 am
I have a doublke snap n go with car seats that fit to sell for super cheap since my twins grew out of it- im also throwing in 2 bundle mes...pm me if interested
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more