Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Help me choose a new cordless

mfb

Post Wed, Oct 10 2012, 10:25 pm
anyone have a cordless that they are happy with?
I just bought a set of uniden phones and they are so unclear im so dissappointed with them.

mfb

Post Thu, Oct 11 2012, 7:37 pm
bump

mommy24

Post Thu, Oct 11 2012, 7:59 pm
I have a set from panasonic that I got at costco that I am really happy with. It came with 4 phones and an answering machine, it has the talking caller ID, and what I really love is that it uses regular AAA rechargable batteries. I always had issues with the batteries would disconnect and I would need to get new ones, but I was never be able to find hte right phone battery. Well now I can use my own AAA rechargable batteries, but I haven't needed to and I have had the phone for a couple of years.

NYmommy

Post Thu, Oct 11 2012, 8:09 pm
Uniden phones are the worse in my experience. I had 2 of their phone & static was so bad & I also often was able to listen to my neighbors conversations on it... I have a panasonic phone now for past 6 years & its still in great working condition. I would stick to panasonic
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars