Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Busch Gardens , Virginia?

amother

Post Tue, Jul 09 2013, 3:15 pm
Is this theme park good for children 7 and under? I see there is a kids amusement area on their website and some attractions. Any info would be very helpful!

Thank you Imamothers!

amother

Post Tue, Jul 09 2013, 6:27 pm
bump

amother

Post Wed, Jul 10 2013, 4:20 pm
One last try Smile
Bump again

Mirabelle

Post Wed, Jul 10 2013, 4:56 pm
Just saw this!
We live about an hour away and have season passes.

Lots for little kids, they have a whole Sesame Street park area.

Not much kosher in the area though!

chayamiriam

Post Tue, Jul 16 2013, 12:01 pm
Is there anything kosher in Williamsburg Virginia ? We will be going there on a trip in about two weekw

veteranmom

Post Tue, Jul 16 2013, 12:05 pm
I went years ago and stayed in a lubavitch hotel about an hour away. unfortunately dont remember name of hotel. kosher food, nice rooms, minyan and family swim.

Dutch Wonderland in Lancaster is specifically for younger kids. they have kosher concession there

EmesOrNT

Post Tue, Jul 16 2013, 12:38 pm
I went with 6 and 7 year old boys and dragged a one yr old with me too. The kids had a blast!! It was pesach, so we brought along our own food. No big deal.

gr8cook

Post Tue, Jul 16 2013, 12:42 pm
I was there last summer with bumblebee tours.They provided the food so we didn't have to take along food. My kids ages 2, 5, and 7 had a great time in busch gardens.

mamee

Post Tue, Jul 16 2013, 12:52 pm
I love that place! My family went there when I was a kid growing up! Great memories! We would stay at a hotel and find a supermarket near by and find some kosher food and bring stuff from home in a cooler. We would bring deli for sandwiches, plain bread and maybe peanut butter an jelly, snacks you can find anywhere, cereal and plastic utensils and get milk from the store. You'll have a great time!
Enjoy! Very Happy

clowny

Post Tue, Jul 16 2013, 2:14 pm
Was there 2 years ago with a 7,6,4 and 2 year old.they had a great time. Go for it! Your kids will love it. What I like about it too is that it's a great family park. We were able to do so many rides together. Have fun!

Mirabelle

Post Tue, Jul 16 2013, 2:28 pm
There is no kosher right there, other than supermarkets.

The closest kosher is one hour away in either the direction of VA Beach or the direction of Richmond which both have kosher cafes in their JCCs. The Chabad hotel in Richmond is closed right now but the Chabad house is most certainly still open.

gottago

Post Wed, Aug 07 2013, 12:32 pm
Mirabelle wrote:

The closest kosher is one hour away in either the direction of VA Beach or the direction of Richmond which both have kosher cafes in their JCCs. The Chabad hotel in Richmond is closed right now but the Chabad house is most certainly still open.

FYI, Norfolk is 45 minutes away and has a kosher dairy restaurant and a nice size kosher section in the grocery store across the street from the pizza place. The VA Beach JCC does have a cafe as well as a kosher-meat grill in the summer months.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics