Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Announcing a pregnancy by MM
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Thu, Feb 13 2014, 9:38 pm
I'm sure your parents would just appreciate being told without the shtick.

If you don't want to tell ... email them them some pics of your kids and put in a sono pic too. You can write by the subject line "the xxxx family".

ewa-jo

Post Fri, Feb 14 2014, 8:02 am
You could always do a "baby" theme... baby carrots, baby corn, those 'baby bell' cheeses (are they kosher? I have no idea)... and then add a cutesy note that says "Baby Cohen: coming July 2014"

I would maybe send something like that to family *only*... otherwise, I don't think it's anyone's business whether or not you are pregnant.

amother

Post Fri, Feb 14 2014, 8:07 am
amother wrote:
You can make cinnamon buns or some form of bun and dress up like bakers.

For close family, you can explain that you have a bun in the oven.

For everyone else, let them enjoy their cinnamon buns and tell them on a quieter occasion

Cute idea!

amother

Post Fri, Feb 14 2014, 8:08 am
ewa-jo wrote:
You could always do a "baby" theme... baby carrots, baby corn, those 'baby bell' cheeses (are they kosher? I have no idea)... and then add a cutesy note that says "Baby Cohen: coming July 2014"

I would maybe send something like that to family *only*... otherwise, I don't think it's anyone's business whether or not you are pregnant.

Love!

Raisin

Post Fri, Feb 14 2014, 8:47 am
ewa-jo wrote:

you can get kosher babybel (chalav yisrael) in europe.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics