Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Sports Illustrated Models, I'm jealous...
Previous  1  2

mimsy7420

Post Thu, Feb 15 2007, 5:28 pm
They also made her eyes bigger on the computer. They should compare a before and after picture at the end so we can see the difference.

greenfire

Post Thu, Feb 15 2007, 5:34 pm
I'm sorry - but I'm just naturally beautifull!!!

withhumor

Post Thu, Feb 15 2007, 5:36 pm
I took a picture of my mother and did just that as a gift for her once… actually it was an incentive for her to join me on a diet, and she did! No she never ended p looking like the ‘doll’ I invented in PhotoShop but she is happier, healthier… yay!

Anyone else need a ‘after’ picture to help them get started… ? ok honestly, it took me 3 days! So please don’t flood me, thanks. Ok here’s the free offer… PM me if you’re reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally serious about a new inch loss concept, and I’ll do your pic for free! (restrictions apply)

mumoo

Post Fri, Feb 16 2007, 12:15 am
I like how she made her neck longer, where can I learn to do that?
I just saw an article about Tyra Banks an ex supermodel who was on the cover of something in a swimsuit, after gaining like 40 pounds since modeling. She was over 160 lbs. and the cover of the magazine said she still looks hot (and more normal than when she was modeling, I'm sure)
maybe the public senses are shifting?????

withhumor

Post Fri, Feb 16 2007, 5:39 am
Public sense is not shifting… Have you seen her real life? (I didn’t) but our software is becoming more sophisticated, more sophisticated than our dieting and self control….

gold21

Post Fri, Feb 16 2007, 6:19 am
cmon most of u can look hot too....u dont gotta be a supermodel to be hot!
really.
theyre too thin anyhow to be perfect--a real woman has some curves. a lot of these models are so thin that they are pretty much flat chested (excepting those who get breast enhancement surgery to fix this problem, in which is case its all fake-YUK)
of course sometimes our lives are so busy that its hard to take care of yourself really, but when u do have the chance to dress up and get made up, you likely look pretty hot urself!

DefyGravity

Post Fri, Feb 16 2007, 7:01 am
shayna82 wrote:
I look very different when I have a face full of makeup and and a nice sheitel updo or whatever. other then raise her neck up, they just did a good makeup job...

Yeah, most people look fairly different when their hair and makeup is done. That clip wasn't so earthshattering.
They lengthened her neck and enlarged her eyes a bit, right? I haven't watched that clip in months, but those are the main things that I seem to remember.

Motek

Post Sun, Feb 18 2007, 8:06 am
"a regular pretty girl like the rest of us"

wishful thinking, in my opinion

two things here: 1) a fit body 2) beauty

Most women can work out and eat well and get their body into shape but if someone is 5 feet tall, there is no way she will ever have the lithe, lean look of the swimsuit model who is 5' 10''!

As for beauty - a woman can get the best haircut or sheitel that suits her and get the right color makeup and learn how to apply it expertly and she will look the best she can look. That is NOT synonymous with her being a beauty. Some women are blessed with beauty, many are not. You have to work with what G-d gave you and there are women who are born with facial characteristics that are just not physically attractive.

As it has been pointed out many times and it bears repeating - a wonderful personality, goodheartedness, and chein go a long way towards making a woman seem beautiful even if she is not blessed with actual physical beauty.

Tefila

Post Sun, Feb 18 2007, 10:35 am
Quote:
That is NOT synonymous with her being a beauty. Some women are blessed with beauty, many are not
Actually motek here I have to disagree many many many women are beautiful in looks too though they have zilch confidence to realize iand be able to work on it . Smile

Imo which I value greatly ofcourse Exclamation

MOM222

Post Sun, Feb 18 2007, 5:19 pm
I enjoyed the clip. Thanks for posting.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise