Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Halachic Will and Estate Planning

amother

Post Wed, Aug 06 2014, 6:59 am
Can anyone recommend a lawyer who specializes in this, somewhere in the Brooklyn or Lakewood area?

I would like someone who can patiently help us (a relatively young couple) through the process and not just be there to submit and notarize the paperwork at the end.

My husband has also recently acquired a tremendous amount of assets (work related), Baruch HaShem, so it may be slightly more intricate and complicated - not a run of the mill will at all, I think. If anyone knows someone with experience writing wills that involve a significant amount of real estate as well, that would be a plus.

amother

Post Wed, Aug 06 2014, 7:43 am
I just e-mailed my mother who she used- I'll bli neder post when I get a response. My grandfather was well off and EVERYTHING financially for him down is complicated so I figured it would be a good lead Smile

amother

Post Wed, Aug 06 2014, 8:32 am
Tirtza jatkowitz, she is also a writer. Or try shmil leib fried he is a frum guy and helped us out amazingly well.

SacN

Post Wed, Aug 06 2014, 8:59 am
http://www.jewishestateplannin......html
Adam Katz.
He's in Far Rockaway though, I don't know if that's practical for you. He definitely knows his stuff.

amother

Post Wed, Aug 06 2014, 10:31 am
Gershon Hanoch Fluk
Phone Number
718-435-7214
located in brooklyn

amother

Post Wed, Aug 06 2014, 9:44 pm
Thank you for the suggestions; I'll look into these!

Far Rockaway doesn't work because we live in Lakewood -- I don't want to go out that far. I'm only willing to look in Brooklyn because that's where DH works and while it would be a pain for me to get out there, at least one of us is already there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics