Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What puts you in a better mood?
Previous  1  2

downsyndrome

Post Mon, Apr 30 2007, 7:27 pm
chen wrote:
then there are my two sons, who are a comedy act in themselves, whether they mean to be or not. LOL

H-m-m-m-m-m, I wonder where they could have inherited that funny gene from....?? Wink

zigi

Post Mon, Apr 30 2007, 7:33 pm
go red sox! ice cream and chocolate, and a good book and a long nap. also treating my kids to ice cream

amother

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 6:11 am
my husband... slight problem though when I'm niddah- like last night I just needed a hug!!

bigmomma

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 6:19 am
I'm with zigi here. GO RED SOX!! Listening to RedSox games especially against the Yankees, brings me back to my child. Going to games is even better, more fun-baseball is a great distraction, other than that, what does it for me is chocolate pudding, the kind you make, eaten HOT!!

tweety99

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 6:42 am
Chocolate! Very Happy

justanothermother

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 7:02 am

Last edited by justanothermother on Sun, Mar 02 2008, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

MommyLuv

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 8:05 am
digging in the garden...reading a good novel...sitting by the ocean....nature trails....chocolate chip oatmeal cookies.... LOL

Ruchel

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 8:12 am
talking to dh, playing with the baby, good book/movie, listening to music I like, shopping Twisted Evil

mommy4all

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 8:18 am
tweety99 wrote:
Chocolate! Very Happy

thats all we need, whether its hershey's or swiss rosemarie or whatever anything and everything with chocolate is just fine.

I would probably eat chocolate cover ants.

hehehehe

ablevaybel

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 8:20 am
Talking to my mother, DH, or a good friend; reading an uplifting book or article, making progress on my big project, making or baking something that turns out and giving it away, going to my water aerobics class and sitting in the shvitz with my ladies afterwards.

AV

Last edited by ablevaybel on Tue, May 01 2007, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

chen

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 10:00 am
downsyndrome wrote:
chen wrote:
then there are my two sons, who are a comedy act in themselves, whether they mean to be or not. LOL

H-m-m-m-m-m, I wonder where they could have inherited that funny gene from....?? Wink

their dad. Very Happy

shayna82

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 10:10 am
ok my list is nice and simple:

1. watching my two boys- 2, 3 sitting on the last step of my steps, with my oldest big blanket across both, and books galore. theytell methey are having a camping trip-- I love it, itssooo cute, and they get along so well. just watching them makes mein a goodmood.

2. a clean bathroom. cleaning the sink, toilet andrim ofthe bathtub (thats all I can do now Smile ) makes me in a good mood... I love to clean

3. a good book
4.a good workout

cindy324

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 10:39 am
I could be in the worst mood, lazy, sleepy, sluggish, but when I get to the gym and start working out, it's like an amazing transformation. About 5 minutes into my cardio, I have a whole different outlook on life, it's like everything is suddenly different.

chen

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 11:01 am
shayna82 wrote:

cleaning the sink, toilet andrim ofthe bathtub (thats all I can do now Smile ) makes me in a good mood... I love to clean

In that case, come to my house and clean mine--you'll be ecstatic!

GramaNewYork

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 11:49 am
justanothermother wrote:
I make my 2yo say words she can't pronounce. It cracks me up and always makes me feel better. Yes

That is so cute!

amother

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 11:51 am
Need we mention the obvious?
...a workout for two involving DH..... embarrassed embarrassed LOL

bashinda

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 4:33 pm
3cutiesmommy wrote:
shoy18 wrote:
3cutiesmommy wrote:
listening to a yankees game (although recently yankee games have only been putting me in a worse mood) .

Tell me about it I cant watch them anymore its just to much for me. Those DUMB PITCHERS AHHHHHH!!

yay - does this mean that I've found a fellow sports fan? Frum female sports fans (the kind that listen to every babseball game not on shabbos or yom tov) are few and far between...

Well I don't really know the baseball schedule but I used to be SF Giants fan. In fact Giants to me still means baseball! (can't stand football)

Now I'm so out of it though. When I was into baseball Dusty Baker was the manager of the Jints and they hadn't been to a world series since the '89 earthquake! Since then Baker left and they actually went to the world series. And lost. Ahem.

So um, yes, I know a bissele about baseball.
embarrassed Smile

bashinda

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 4:39 pm
so I suppose baseball would put me into a calmer mood if I ever would remember a game's on. (It puts DH into a horrible mood. We usually have the alarm set to CBS but not in the summer time. He turns on the radio here's it's the game, grumbles and changes it to 1010 wins.

My kids. A good chat with my mom (usually) or sis, A good chat etc with DH, a good read, accomplishing things, a walk on the beach which I never do, pout, a good raspberry to one of the kids, chocolate ice cream sundae with cookie crunch on brownie! (I think I'm getting obsessed now)

baseballmom

Post Tue, May 01 2007, 5:47 pm
bashinda wrote:
so I suppose baseball would put me into a calmer mood if I ever would remember a game's on. (It puts DH into a horrible mood. We usually have the alarm set to CBS but not in the summer time. He turns on the radio here's it's the game, grumbles and changes it to 1010 wins.

LOL - my DH is the same way...he is always switching it off of 880 to hear the news, and I'm like, hey...there's a Yankee game on. But by the end of baseball season DH has gotten so used to my obsession with baseball, and the fact that I can listen to the games every night, that he always makes fun of how "bored" I seem when the season is over (and the way the Yankees are playing now bball season is going to be over way too early for me)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics