Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Israel--stroller recommendations
Previous  1  2

catonmylap

Post Wed, Dec 27 2006, 11:00 am
In shilav they showed me a carseat by inglesina. In the store I was in they pointed me to the Graco, since it was only 500 shekels before the discount, I was perfectly happy to go with that one.

mimsy7420

Post Wed, Dec 27 2006, 12:40 pm
catonmylap wrote:
In shilav they showed me a carseat by inglesina. In the store I was in they pointed me to the Graco, since it was only 500 shekels before the discount, I was perfectly happy to go with that one.

Is the Graco carseat easy to attach to the Zippy? Or does it take a few minutes to strap in every time?

israel22

Post Sun, May 27 2007, 6:33 am
I have the pliko p3 peg and I love it for my 2 month old but its a bit hard to get on and off buses, I was wondering whats good to get for alighter stroller thats easy to get on and off buses, but won't fall apart very quickly.

PinkandYellow

Post Sun, May 27 2007, 7:15 am
I just bought a "baby safe". its lighter then the graco and one hand fold. it cost 650 nis and my previous carriage, a graco, was 600. the guy in the store said the baby safe is better and my sil, who was shopping with me, as well as other ppl, agreed that it just looks like a better carriage. I've also heard that the baby safe is a cheaper line put out by peg to compete with the cheap dr. baby and baby 1st and those other cheap israeli carriages.

israel22

Post Sun, May 27 2007, 7:32 am
where did u buy it? do you know if I can see it online?

PinkandYellow

Post Sun, May 27 2007, 4:17 pm
I bought it at chasdei shmuel last week. so far we're happy. I don't know if you can see it online, prob not.

Seraph

Post Tue, Jun 12 2007, 6:31 am
MosheDovid'sMom wrote:
I just bought a "baby safe". its lighter then the graco and one hand fold. it cost 650 nis and my previous carriage, a graco, was 600. the guy in the store said the baby safe is better and my sil, who was shopping with me, as well as other ppl, agreed that it just looks like a better carriage. I've also heard that the baby safe is a cheaper line put out by peg to compete with the cheap dr. baby and baby 1st and those other cheap israeli carriages.

I think I'm also gonna get a baby safe with the babysafe infant seat... I hope I'm making the right choice...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics