Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Help me choose

amother
Seashell

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 2:32 am
So please help me choose. I need a nice shabbos outfit for me 15 month old. I would really prefer something dressier but these are the only ones I found. Which one do you like the most?

Or if anyone has any outfits they could show me I would really appreciate it! (I don't really go for the short romper and tights look)

DrMom

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 2:45 am
Of the 3 you posted, I like the purple sweater set.

The navy/white outfit is nice, but I am wary of dressing a young child in white.

I think that teal knit overall is ugly.

Last edited by DrMom on Sun, Sep 10 2017, 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Seashell

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 2:49 am
DrMom wrote:
Of the 3 you posted, I like #1.

#3 is nice, but I am wary of dressing a young child in white.

I think #2 is ugly.

Thanks. Sorry I edited my post and the images changed order. By # 2 do you mean the romper?

DrMom

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 5:51 am
amother wrote:
Thanks. Sorry I edited my post and the images changed order. By # 2 do you mean the romper?

Yes the teal-colored knit overall-type item.

I edited my post accordingly.

Keep in mind that I don't live in Lakewood/Brooklyn, or the US for that matter, so my opinions may not be what you are looking for.

rgr

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 7:05 am
If that's your price range you have a million options. Try shirtstop.com

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 7:08 am
It's hard to see the 3rd one because of the dark background, but I think I like that one best. The 2nd one looks a bit girly to me and the first one is awful IMO.

dovebird

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 7:24 am
#3 is cute

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 7:51 am
Love the burgundy one. And it doesn't make sense that's all you can find. There are a million stunning outfits in every store.

happinessseeker

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 11:11 am
The first is adorable!!!! Definitely my favorite. Black and white looks like for an adult. The third looks casual.

tweety1

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 1:27 pm
happinessseeker wrote:
The first is adorable!!!! Definitely my favorite. Black and white looks like for an adult. The third looks casual.

This! You'll ask 10 ppl you'll get 10 opinions. You'll ask 20 ppl you'll get 20 opinions. I love the romper. It's adorable. The black n white is blah and the #3 I'd put on for wkdyc

sbmom

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 5:32 pm
I love option #3 - the burgundy one! Where is it from - I would consider purchasing it!

Adela

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 5:42 pm
Romper looks ugly to me... The burgundy is beautiful but pretty simple would like something a bit nicer for Yom Tov.
Where are you located?

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 6:47 pm
amother wrote:
So please help me choose. I need a nice shabbos outfit for me 15 month old. I would really prefer something dressier but these are the only ones I found. Which one do you like the most?

Or if anyone has any outfits they could show me I would really appreciate it! (I don't really go for the short romper and tights look)

Do people really spend $88 on a 15-month old child!?? I don't even spend that much on myself. I just don't understand that kind of expenditure on a toddler.

amother
Seashell

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 6:59 pm
Thanks everyone. So the majority likes the burgundy one. For the poster that asked the brand is pompomme. I think you could get it at shortstop. Yes I would have liked something more elegant, but couldn't find anything else I liked. Most of the things they are selling are short rompers with tights. I'm located in boro park.
And yes not everybody does, but there are people that spend this amount (and more) These are the prices here in bp.

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 10:22 am
amother wrote:

And yes not everybody does, but there are people that spend this amount (and more) These are the prices here in bp.

But why do people have to spend those prices? I personally think it's crazy, regardless of a person's income. You can buy YT clothes in chain stores that are much cheaper. I've even got great toddler clothes from KMart/WalMart/Target in the past. I have found for toddlers the all-in-one rompers with fake ties/waistcoats that you get on Amazon via China are great. They are the most comfy for the toddlers and so cheap, I can buy several and not worry if they get grape juice that won't come out all over them. I would never spend $88 on one outfit for a child. It just defies logic to me.

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 10:32 am
DrMom wrote:
Of the 3 you posted, I like the purple sweater set.

The navy/white outfit is nice, but I am wary of dressing a young child in white.

I think that teal knit overall is ugly.

I agree that the teal thing is fugly.

But I'm not overly fond of any of the outfits, TBH. Burgundy is the best of the lot, though.

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 11:46 am
The black and white is the cutest but impractical because it could get stained after the first wear.

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 11:55 am

This is from elegant child which is in boro park. With dark gray or pink ribbed leggings it would be super cute.

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 2:14 pm
amother wrote:

This is from elegant child which is in boro park. With dark gray or pink ribbed leggings it would be super cute.

Thanks. But it's for a boy. Did you or anyone else see any cute outfits you could show me? Thanks.

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 5:04 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks. But it's for a boy. Did you or anyone else see any cute outfits you could show me? Thanks.

Oh! The original pics you posted were pretty feminine, even for boro park. I would not put a boy in the blue romper with that big bow or in that particular burgundy set. I think this is very cute for a boy:

Or this with black leggings:

Panda and cub is located in Flatbush.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics